Reviews for Willow's Thief
suziq968 chapter 93 . 11/17
You did great. I really hope you did a sequel!
suziq968 chapter 78 . 11/17
Would someone notice the evil ring already!?
suziq968 chapter 77 . 11/17
Bobby! Awesome!
suziq968 chapter 72 . 11/17
Somebody really needs to kill Luke/Lucius!
suziq968 chapter 70 . 11/16
Well, okay, if the eye works I guess it's not so bad. I just really wanted him to not get hurt like that. But, you're the author after all. I really shouldn't have read this while I'm so hormonal, generally I'm not this whiny.
suziq968 chapter 69 . 11/16
I really wanted Xander to keep his eye :-(
suziq968 chapter 58 . 11/16
Okay, sorry for being so upset. That was actually a rather good twist there.
suziq968 chapter 55 . 11/16
If Dawn's really dead I take back every nice thing I thought or said about this story.
suziq968 chapter 47 . 11/16
Laughed so hard my stomach is killing me! Furries!
suziq968 chapter 28 . 11/16
I hadn't reviewed because I was having so much fun reading and didn't want to pause. This chapter, however, was to beautiful to not comment. You've made laugh and cry now. Awesome story.
since you asked chapter 86 . 4/15
1. I think your pacing is actually a very strong point and if more people haven't said as much by now that surprises me. Your understanding of romance conventions is also very strong, and you write some of the funniest scenes I've come across in fanfic, but the pacing is what kept me flipping chapters until long after I was supposed to be in bed.

2. The only thing, and it's a very minor thing, is that the characters reflect on things other characters told them rather a lot. This is an exposition cheat that should be used with a light hand. One nice thing about fanfic, though, is that you can break the rules because the only real rule is that the writing be good enough for your readers to follow you, and you adhere to that rule splendidly.

3. What made me pick up the story was indeed the promise of Sirius/Willow romance. I love me a Sirius romance. That man did not get enough love in the source material. I also like the Willow character. Putting them together is very appealing. I came for the Sirius/Willow romance and stayed for the adventure story. That's not to say I didn't remain invested in the Sirius/Willow romance. You showed a mastery of the technique romance writers call the black moment - that moment when things are so bad for the couple that you wonder if they can pull through. It's essential to the catharsis at the end, and even though the genre itself almost guarantees the happy ending, a really good writer can make you believe it might be doomed. You did that black moment gloriously. And yeah, the humor was working for me too.

4. I'm off to TtHM to find your sequel.
That ending is freaking hilarious.
Dagmar chapter 93 . 8/28/2014
I enjoyed this story. I can see why it won awards. I look forward to reading more of your stories. DB
MinakoTrickster chapter 94 . 3/4/2014
I don't know if you're still posting to this site or not. I also don't know if you'll read this, but I plan on writing to you on TTH as well, though I haven't really read a whole lot over there.

But I must say, I happened upon 'Cresent and Spike's Excellent Adventure', which I love the title since I was a fan of 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Edventure'. XD

And as soon as I saw it was part of a series, I had to read this one. Do you know that you are a genius? Do you realize how amazing of a writer you are? Do you even know that I spent a whole day and whole night reading this, laughing, crying and constantly on the edge of my sanity as I read through it?

I fell in love with your series. I fell in love with the pairing of Willow amd Sir. I fell in love with the Scooby gang all over again! And even the HP group, all over again (Though, admittedly, I am a major fan of BVTS and Luna) and this story was just pure awesome wrapped in epic with a side of delicious!

You had all the elements. Drama, horror, romance, family, comedy and I loved the allusions to comedy references as well as other fandoms. Because it just adds the dimensions to this whole series and the plots you throw at us. And it has become a favorite.

Like I said, I don't know if you're still posting here (I agree that uploading chapters here can be a pain in the arse) but I would love to read more! I have read CXS, and I am a total lover of Luna and Spike's epic friendship! As well as what you posted as the sequal to this. Four chapters posted here and I read the extra three on TTH and I'm just so in love with wanting to read more of it all! I want to further submerge myself in your series here and get lost in it.

Hell, I would even be okay with being a human who even became part of a fraction of this series. It's just so well thought out and I kept screaming that someone needed to kill Kennedy! XD

You're an excellent writer and I hope we do see more from you in the future. Either on here or LJ or any other site! It'd be a shame not to see this continued.

Keep up the awesome work!
moragnog chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Love the premise for this story, as neither universe actually contradicts the other. they just sort of rub shoulders.