Reviews for Willow's Thief
TopazDragon chapter 94 . 3/4
I don't know if you're still posting to this site or not. I also don't know if you'll read this, but I plan on writing to you on TTH as well, though I haven't really read a whole lot over there.

But I must say, I happened upon 'Cresent and Spike's Excellent Adventure', which I love the title since I was a fan of 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Edventure'. XD

And as soon as I saw it was part of a series, I had to read this one. Do you know that you are a genius? Do you realize how amazing of a writer you are? Do you even know that I spent a whole day and whole night reading this, laughing, crying and constantly on the edge of my sanity as I read through it?

I fell in love with your series. I fell in love with the pairing of Willow amd Sir. I fell in love with the Scooby gang all over again! And even the HP group, all over again (Though, admittedly, I am a major fan of BVTS and Luna) and this story was just pure awesome wrapped in epic with a side of delicious!

You had all the elements. Drama, horror, romance, family, comedy and I loved the allusions to comedy references as well as other fandoms. Because it just adds the dimensions to this whole series and the plots you throw at us. And it has become a favorite.

Like I said, I don't know if you're still posting here (I agree that uploading chapters here can be a pain in the arse) but I would love to read more! I have read CXS, and I am a total lover of Luna and Spike's epic friendship! As well as what you posted as the sequal to this. Four chapters posted here and I read the extra three on TTH and I'm just so in love with wanting to read more of it all! I want to further submerge myself in your series here and get lost in it.

Hell, I would even be okay with being a human who even became part of a fraction of this series. It's just so well thought out and I kept screaming that someone needed to kill Kennedy! XD

You're an excellent writer and I hope we do see more from you in the future. Either on here or LJ or any other site! It'd be a shame not to see this continued.

Keep up the awesome work!
moragnog chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Love the premise for this story, as neither universe actually contradicts the other. they just sort of rub shoulders.
Gwynwyvar chapter 93 . 4/14/2013
Brilliant ending to a fantastic story! It definitely deserved the awards it won!
Looking forward to having some time to read the sequel :)
Gwynwyvar chapter 92 . 4/14/2013
Woohoo! Bad ass battle. Govornator not needed lol
Gwynwyvar chapter 91 . 4/14/2013
I guess faith could have said it was a 'Piece of cake'.. Then we could have had the Goblin King from the Labyrinth turn up as the firsts general , bringing not-so-fun with him...
Gwynwyvar chapter 90 . 4/14/2013
Awesome kiss! Not what I was expecting but absolutely brilliant! Spell broken, a yay
Gwynwyvar chapter 89 . 4/14/2013
Excellent... I was wondering how willow would react if Lucy was attacked! Now, no problem!
Well, except breaking an enchntment, stopping the slayers and potentials from dying and stoppeing the first evil lol
Gwynwyvar chapter 85 . 4/14/2013
Dang ... so Close! miss Lucy is very very tricky.
Gwynwyvar chapter 82 . 4/14/2013
I was wondering when that card was going to be used, knew it was a key.
Bit surprised at the user lol
miss Lucy... You got some 'splainin to do
Gwynwyvar chapter 81 . 4/14/2013
Next chapter Miss Lucy gets a. Whoopin? Please tell me she does, cos I'm running out of tissues.
Gwynwyvar chapter 80 . 4/14/2013
Tears.. Lots of slow tears... Poor Sirius!
I need to Slap Miss Lucy in the ingest way!
Gwynwyvar chapter 79 . 4/14/2013
Wow, awesome man-caveness. And glad spike had his moment!
Gwynwyvar chapter 78 . 4/14/2013
Hmm, Miss Lucy... A certain black and red sparkly item... Gah...
Can I please slap her?.. It?
Gwynwyvar chapter 77 . 4/14/2013
Hehe, I was not expecting warm fuzzies from Anya. Yay for more 'super' help
Gwynwyvar chapter 76 . 4/14/2013
Ahh miss Lucy, you are hiding so well, but the wolves are starting to look for your scent. You are going to run out of patsies soon!