Reviews for Willow's Thief
WinterRain36 chapter 3 . 5/31
This sucks as much as you do!
nerfherder chapter 43 . 4/21
star wars fans KNOW that name came from the empire strikes back. STEP YOUR GAME UP
you suck chapter 11 . 4/21
ow my head! you suck
Dragon chapter 83 . 8/11/2016
Knew it was Kennedy!
SatanClaus chapter 86 . 5/28/2016
I have only two criticisms for this story and your writing. One, it's occasionally unclear which character is talking. Two, the wine press setup in the trap really screamed for one of the name bad guys to fall victim to it. Really the setup practically screamed to have someone snatch the orb from Caleb and throw it into the wine press. Caleb leaps after it, and gets squished. Especially fun bit, some modern wine presses have a resistance sensor, to properly judge the degree of press needed, so it would work harder when faced with something tougher, and not stop until it was the proper consistency of crushed grapes. So being tougher than human, but still able to be hurt by it, means you would suffer longer.
wierdscience13 chapter 12 . 4/9/2016
I'm a bit confused, Harry is writing letters back and forward to Sirius over a couple of days yet in the next chapter Willow talks to Hermione in Hogsmeade and it's the same day that Harry and co met her. Why is the time jumping about and not staying linear?
Talonwalker chapter 94 . 2/9/2016
Great story! Thanks for all the enjoyment it brought.
suziq968 chapter 93 . 11/17/2015
You did great. I really hope you did a sequel!
suziq968 chapter 78 . 11/17/2015
Would someone notice the evil ring already!?
suziq968 chapter 77 . 11/17/2015
Bobby! Awesome!
suziq968 chapter 72 . 11/17/2015
Somebody really needs to kill Luke/Lucius!
suziq968 chapter 70 . 11/16/2015
Well, okay, if the eye works I guess it's not so bad. I just really wanted him to not get hurt like that. But, you're the author after all. I really shouldn't have read this while I'm so hormonal, generally I'm not this whiny.
suziq968 chapter 69 . 11/16/2015
I really wanted Xander to keep his eye :-(
suziq968 chapter 58 . 11/16/2015
Okay, sorry for being so upset. That was actually a rather good twist there.
suziq968 chapter 55 . 11/16/2015
If Dawn's really dead I take back every nice thing I thought or said about this story.