Reviews for Willow's Thief
Dragon chapter 83 . 8/11
Knew it was Kennedy!
SatanClaus chapter 86 . 5/28
I have only two criticisms for this story and your writing. One, it's occasionally unclear which character is talking. Two, the wine press setup in the trap really screamed for one of the name bad guys to fall victim to it. Really the setup practically screamed to have someone snatch the orb from Caleb and throw it into the wine press. Caleb leaps after it, and gets squished. Especially fun bit, some modern wine presses have a resistance sensor, to properly judge the degree of press needed, so it would work harder when faced with something tougher, and not stop until it was the proper consistency of crushed grapes. So being tougher than human, but still able to be hurt by it, means you would suffer longer.
wierdscience13 chapter 12 . 4/9
I'm a bit confused, Harry is writing letters back and forward to Sirius over a couple of days yet in the next chapter Willow talks to Hermione in Hogsmeade and it's the same day that Harry and co met her. Why is the time jumping about and not staying linear?
Talonwalker chapter 94 . 2/9
Great story! Thanks for all the enjoyment it brought.
suziq968 chapter 93 . 11/17/2015
You did great. I really hope you did a sequel!
suziq968 chapter 78 . 11/17/2015
Would someone notice the evil ring already!?
suziq968 chapter 77 . 11/17/2015
Bobby! Awesome!
suziq968 chapter 72 . 11/17/2015
Somebody really needs to kill Luke/Lucius!
suziq968 chapter 70 . 11/16/2015
Well, okay, if the eye works I guess it's not so bad. I just really wanted him to not get hurt like that. But, you're the author after all. I really shouldn't have read this while I'm so hormonal, generally I'm not this whiny.
suziq968 chapter 69 . 11/16/2015
I really wanted Xander to keep his eye :-(
suziq968 chapter 58 . 11/16/2015
Okay, sorry for being so upset. That was actually a rather good twist there.
suziq968 chapter 55 . 11/16/2015
If Dawn's really dead I take back every nice thing I thought or said about this story.
suziq968 chapter 47 . 11/16/2015
Laughed so hard my stomach is killing me! Furries!
suziq968 chapter 28 . 11/16/2015
I hadn't reviewed because I was having so much fun reading and didn't want to pause. This chapter, however, was to beautiful to not comment. You've made laugh and cry now. Awesome story.
since you asked chapter 86 . 4/15/2015
1. I think your pacing is actually a very strong point and if more people haven't said as much by now that surprises me. Your understanding of romance conventions is also very strong, and you write some of the funniest scenes I've come across in fanfic, but the pacing is what kept me flipping chapters until long after I was supposed to be in bed.

2. The only thing, and it's a very minor thing, is that the characters reflect on things other characters told them rather a lot. This is an exposition cheat that should be used with a light hand. One nice thing about fanfic, though, is that you can break the rules because the only real rule is that the writing be good enough for your readers to follow you, and you adhere to that rule splendidly.

3. What made me pick up the story was indeed the promise of Sirius/Willow romance. I love me a Sirius romance. That man did not get enough love in the source material. I also like the Willow character. Putting them together is very appealing. I came for the Sirius/Willow romance and stayed for the adventure story. That's not to say I didn't remain invested in the Sirius/Willow romance. You showed a mastery of the technique romance writers call the black moment - that moment when things are so bad for the couple that you wonder if they can pull through. It's essential to the catharsis at the end, and even though the genre itself almost guarantees the happy ending, a really good writer can make you believe it might be doomed. You did that black moment gloriously. And yeah, the humor was working for me too.

4. I'm off to TtHM to find your sequel.