Reviews for Shades of Dawn
TruNorth7 chapter 18 . 8/15
Great story! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
TruNorth7 chapter 9 . 8/14
Oh, Eric! How could you? Heart. Broken.
Hmm... Better keep reading ;)
Great story so far, I'm just loving it!
ashmo2000 chapter 18 . 3/31
I love this story! This is the second or third time I read this and I'm sure I'll be back;)
AZSeaOtter chapter 18 . 3/18
Excellent story! Loved the band's update via the Rolling Stones article; and yes, grief certainly did like to follow them. Even though it was surreal to discover that Clancy hadn't actually self-overdosed, it's horrifying to think he was, in fact, murdered. (I wondered if they tried to keep that information out if the media to sort of let sleeping dogs lie? Just a reflection.) Loved Sookie's determination to stand by Eric. But I also loved he will to be there for her. Seriously, this story was one great little gem! Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 17 . 3/18
Perfect! Loved the depiction of the Grammy Awards. Sookie fangirling Paul McCartney was awesome! Maria Star leaving right after because she was sick was sad...I feel bad for Alcide that he couldn't stay and celebrate with his band, oh well. At least he was showing everyone that he respected her so much that her well-being was more important. ;-)
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/18
Yep, completely agree with Sookie...couldn't have said it better myself.
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/18
That was the perfect song!
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/18
Excellent chapter! I'm glad Amelia went to Sweden to knock some sense into him! It's sad that Sookie would choose someone just like her mother...and not be able to fix him. I'm resolved that Eric could "see" the correlation between Sookie's mother's behavior/depression and the way he is/has been acting. Sadly, in order to be a great artist, one usually has to experience great personal pain in life; it's through that pain where self-expression becomes art.
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/18
OMG, the pain and emotion Eric's feeling is phenomenal. Now he's gone and destroyed what he has with Sookie...just so he can wallow in his own pain, alone. Amazingly written, you really have captured the emotions of a person on the brink of a nervous breakdown. This story is truly captivating!
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/18
Holy shit...that is completely jacked-up. Now Eric is going to feel even worse about Clany's death then he already does. Just when he was starting to get some closure...
Dang, how do you recover from that?
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 3/18
That was awesome!
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 3/18
Don't you hate it when the night is so full of promise and only leads to disaster. Then the next day brings it all back to you, flooding you with its waters, drowning you into despair...yep that's what Sookie feels like.
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 3/18
Although nearly impossible, Sookie is going to have to learn to not allow outside forces influence her decision making. Lorena already caused one band's break up...as a publicity stunt to jump start Bill career. She'll try it again if Sookie lets her have any control.
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 3/18
Nothing like a good revenge song!
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 3/17
I just love how protective Eric is of Sookie and they seem to have an amazing friendship.