Reviews for Shades of Dawn
thezirke chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
I absolutely just loved it. This whole fanfic was a turmoil of emotions and it was just fabulous. The ending had me laughing til I was in stitches. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
I wanted to let you know that I finally got around to reading this beautiful wonderful amazing story. It touched my heart & made me verklempt in a good way. I loved it!
MatingInspires chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
"just stop pretending you aren't fucking each other so we can stop pretending we don't know you're fucking each other."

Loved that line!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Come on guys don't be sexist. Lol. Go sook!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
I loved especially the ending lol unorthodox
Shantigal chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Love love loved it! :) woohoo amazing story
Shantigal chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Lmfao. Love love love it!
Shantigal chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Oh F*** in Fudge
allbookedup chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
Excellent story...enjoyed all the song references. Thank you, Ann
mindy781 chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
Love the ending. The magazine article was a perfect way to summize the events. I am glad Eric moved past is grief. The marry me sign was a perfect ending. Wonderful story!
mindy781 chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
The Grammy chapter was perfect, so well done. I am glad the had a tribute to Clancy. I like the little things, Eric holding Sook hand when they were on the red carpet with the camera's. Eric being so drawn to her while she was dancing. Perfect.
mindy781 chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
I am glad you are making this true to life. For them to make up and pretend like nothing happened would be fake. I completely understand her POV. Eric has to heal before they heal their relationship. Eric's betrayal hurt because he didn't trust the most important person in his life to help him through his pain. Can't stop reading.
mindy781 chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Wow, so well written and full of passion. I was swept away by the emotion of the final scene. WOW!
mindy781 chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
I am so glad Eric is ready to move on. He has a lot of work to do for all the bridges he burned.
mindy781 chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Why would Eric do this. I am so angry with him. Why would he lie to Sookie. I have no idea where you are taking this. It would be difficult to trust Eric after this.