Reviews for untitled suggestions welcome
Amanda chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Golly. I need to go to bed but I can't stop reading! This is the closure I so needed. #tooInvestedInTVShows
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I can hear them! You did good! You also write with an English accent though :P
Lisa chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
I hope there is any chance you will see this...
Please, please, please continue on this. It's great!
Tracy chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Oh, I'm loving this read, but I'm so sad that it's not completed! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I've got to know how it ends! xo
Tracy chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
One small critique: Having lived in NY, there is no way to see the stars at night in NYC due to light pollution.
Tracy chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
LOVE THIS!
Tracy chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Thanks for your mention of Elaine here. One thing that I really wished for was that Elaine would move to NYC to pursue her Broadway career, and that Ally might employ her on an as-needed basis while Elaine got her start. Loved their friendship!
Tracy chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Great job capturing her personality here, as well as their banter. For not having seen the show or Maddie recently...great job with her, too!
Tracy chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Love this! I think you really capture the essence of Ally and Larry! Thank you for writing this! Their story needed a better ending than it got on the show!
Lessah chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
You're story is great.
The last weeks I already started to watch Ally McBeal again and my favourite couple is still Ally & Larry.
I think you're absolutly in character êven though I don't know much about Maddie because I watched Season 5 when it was telecasted in Germany (i think the last time was in 2005) and now I refuse to watch it because the broke up between Ally & Larry don't work for me.
All in all I love you're story and maybe there will be a few more chapters one day.
Spaceangel77 chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
ok love it is there going to be more? Pretty please :)
Emlen chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
So we will never know... That's so sad... I still check from time to time and still hope to find a chapter 18. May this thought gives you a lit bit of courage and inspiration to go back to your story and offer us some new episode... It was good... go on...
Emlen chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
Hie... The holyday season is coming can we hope for a little gift ? Come on... It is your fault when a story is good as yours is... it is hard to be deprived of. We love our story so much and it is sad that we stay like that not knowing what is going to happen next to our dear couple.
Jdragonfire29 chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
please come back and finish. love this.
Sabsi13 chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
amazing story!

one of the best in the ally mcbeal section I've read so far :) and yes I know, when you picture larry's voice he doesn't sound OOC at all

I absolutely love this pairing and your version of their realationship is great! I can't wait to see larry and ally together at work :D

there are a few mistakes in the spelling and sometimes there are words missing, but apart from that it's a brilliant story!

I can't wait for more chapters ;) please update again soon!