Reviews for 24 Hours
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Edward and Bella trying to have a baby
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh man. My story: took 9 years. Drugs, inseminations, herbs, reflexology, an endocrinologist, finally invitro paid for by my dying mother ($16k) who passed away days after seeing seeing my 6 week ultrasound. Now I'm sitting here reading your story with my 3 year old boy in the other room and my 6 week old daughter from the same batch. We have two more still frozen. It was worth the wait. But yes, I remember the pain, this struggle.
I love your writing. Both stories were perfect. You should pursue your talent.
angels04 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I loved this one shot. So sweet and sometimes sorrowful, it had me in tears hoping for a "positive"outcome. A followup of the first year would be awesome.
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Really enjoyed it!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I liked how genuine you made Bella and Edward's feelings. When wanting a child you sometimes lose sight of what brought you to this...the fact that you are in love and want to expand that love with a child. I am glad Bella and Edward remembered how much loved each other and that was the most important thing. "As you wish." Enjoyed!
momma23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
great job. Loved it...and I agree...continue?
lovelybluesky chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awwwwww! This was so sweet and awesome! I loved it!

It'd made an awesome longer story, you should continue it, you're an awesome writer :) I loved the story!
Mackenzie L chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I usually don't read AH fiction, but this was very nice. :) Great dialog.
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
so beautiful

TwiTragic13

xoxox
spartangirl03 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great story !
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
there are no words to describe how lovely, well-written and utterly moving this was :)

any chance you'll write a second part? :)
appleburple chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Truer words were never spoken "Bring on the bacon."

Very cute, sweet, and even human Edward knows just what to do to make a girl feel special.

Well done.
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Nice story

Such a sad and amazing look into a modern battle for children.

Thanks for sharing with us
duramater chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was very touching, thank you. I cannot imagine what infertility problems could do to a loving couple. I'm glad that Bella realized what was really important to her...and of course that they got their hea :)
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was so heartbreaking, so beautiful and so real at the same time. Not all couples have it so easy when they want to start a family. This story shined the spotlight on the hardships that many couples go through just to have a child.

I loved how considerate Edward was of his wife's down mood, doing sweet things for her. And I love that Bella told and showed her husband that it wasn't his fault, easing his fears.

So beautiful...I wish them a happy, healthy baby!

Nicely done.