Reviews for Salty Coffee
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
sweet :)
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was absolutely hilarious! It was sweet with Edward drinking salty coffee for Bella and it was really funny because of the last line at the same time! LOVED THIS!
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awww, that's both disgusting and very cute lol
Sirena32 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
TwiFox chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i love this story so good cant keep writing :) x
Covee chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Aww! So sweet! Leave it to Edward to suffer through salty coffee for Bella _
Fyrekiss chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
LOL this was nice i enjoyed the humour and fluff and all the characters and their dialogues. Alice was right!
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
awwwwwww, i loved it xx
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
What a super cute story! It was a bit tricky at first because I thought it was more of a canon story and the Cullens were vampires, but eventually I decided they were not. It was really funny that Emmett rides in the trunk. I also liked the little scene in the dressing room, of course, and the final sentence was perfect.
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
AWW! I normally do not read AH fics but I LOVED this one!
theamazingemily chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Lol. Cute I liked it alot. And i have enjoyed all of your other stories just the same. You are a great author/writer. Please keep up the good work. In lookibg forward to your next fic.
Viper003 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
AW! That's the most adorable thing I've ever heard! I want a guy to pour salt in his coffee for me!

Very, very cute!

Loved it; great job!
CCslover22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
cutest thing i have ever read.
callistana chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was so adorable. One of the best fluff fics I've read in a while, which is saying something, because there's so many fluff fics out there. Edward's confession had me "aww"-ing like a fangirl and the fact that he endured months of salty coffee just to speak to his girl was lovely and hilarious. Thank you! :D
keiraliz chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww! That was such a cute story! Haha, I loved Emmett's idiotic idea and worrisome Charlie. And Alice's predictions? So funny! The explanation as to why Edward puts salt in his coffee was so adorable! I wouldn't have guessed why Edward did put salt in his coffee until I read the explanation. I just thought it was a weird quirk (like Bella did)!

Very cute!