Reviews for Secret Admirer
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Thanks for sharing.
KioshiUshima chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Argh. This was so cute. Why. Dead, I am so dead.
princessriza chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Awww that was amazing
Giggles149 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
It was beautiful. I especially liked all the different gifts. Thank you :-)
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Interesting story. XD
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Cute loved it
MyRainingDropsOfTeal chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Cute! _
my2krazies chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was impossibly lovely. It made me smile ;)
A Raven's Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aww! I love confused!Harry! Cute story, rare pairings are awesome. X3

~Reivyn Arcuri
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ha, a candy thief on a rampage! Loved this sentence. That story was really cute, I enjoyed it a lot!
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awesome story! Love the secret admirer (that doesn't seem spelled right to me...) angle. Harry's not too bright though, is he? Lol, which is just right for his character. Nice ending.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Aaw, he apologised for getting him in trouble :3
Love these presents.
Aww, the necklace is wonderful :)
Gahh, gahh, so cute~!
Rotture chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I really, /really/ didn't like the ending to this. I mean, the entire fic was nice and sweet, but the ending happened too quickly. I think you could have spent more time on the point of sirius' talk with harry, and the dreams afterwards.

Like have the dreams slowly grow clearer as time goes on and he's back at hogwarts, trying to figure out who his admirer is, until it eventually is clear enough that his partner in the dream is a dude, or maybe implying that that properties of the griffin feathers adding truth and clarity meant his dreams were showing him the truth of his feelings and sexuality and desire.

The last bit in the RoR made harry seem just /so very fickle/. The impression given off is that he's like "Harry trying to figure out which girl is his admirer, Harry never having it occur to him 'her' gender might be otherwise, Ernie being hurt because harry's an oblivious little fuck, Harry kissing him and realizing 'hey, kissing a boy is hot!', harry accepting ernie because of that fact despite him previously rejecting ernie despite months of correspondence."

I think you might also need to focus on Ernie's reactions more. You were on the right track, with Harry's passing thought that his admirer was like Ernie, for most of the story, it's like... I don't know. It seems like Ernie is mentioned briefly towards the start, then forgotten until the end.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/19/2010