Reviews for No More Than Reason
Haha good job
angel897 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
loving it :)
meep-ness chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
haha :D best story iv read in a while ur amazing
addicted2reviews chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awe I think you did a wonderful job with this.
passerby chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I loved this adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing. It flowed well and I found Kiba's exclamation very funny. I was wondering if and how you would incorporate Dogberry. Thought that was genius. Great job!
NarutoFan1411 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I was laughing really hard when Sakura was ranting on about Kakashi, but Kiba's speech was priceless. XD
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Nothing short of hilarious and heart-touching _
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
hahahahahahaahaahahahaha! OMG, that's adorable!
AmPhire chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
The ending is so funny and cute hahas.

Nice story, but how can you make Kiba look like an idiot D:
Arukas-Guardian chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I LOVED this story! I love your interpretation of the play! I had to read Much Ado About Nothing, and the way you incorporated it in your story was amazing! This was so much fun to read, and I LOVED the end! Brilliant!
Crimson Siyrean chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I am an ass. Aww ;) I cracked up at that. When I first heard about this contest I was sad I couldn't participate but my second thought was, oh I hope someone does Much Ado About Nothing, it's my favorite so I went looking specifically for it. I absolutly loved their banter especially when he's disguised, great job. My only complaint is that it's too short, I got to the end wanting more :)
Clearheart chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I think my favorite part is how eager Sakura and the other girls act when the squad returns. Then Kakashi is such a horrible tease to her, but it's this playful dynamic that definitely makes it work for them. A lovely story and great adaption. Congratulations! ;D
Selkura chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww that was so cute! I really liked it! It kinda reminds me of someone I know!
Nottoca chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was so cute! I'm glad you chose a comedy and I think you stuck to Shakespeare's plotline wonderfully. It was great how you pulled in the "I am an ass!" line! Kiba was perfect for that. All in all, a great job!