Reviews for Macross Frontier: United We Stand
Lol, sorry, but I can't imagine cal, a Skull in a 25,(or any Spacey veteran, especially if they managed to survive.) having too hard a time with these guys. Fighting vajra and galaxy troops, is undoubtedly hella more difficult than taking on some smug chumps in Nightmeres. EX or otherwise.
Chiron chapter 52 . 3/16
Thanks for the update on this story.
DrGerli chapter 52 . 3/16
That cliffhanger...
Nice work man, worth the wait :)
amerdism chapter 51 . 3/21/2014
Happy to see your updating this again it'd be better if you could update more frequently but if not then okay I guess anyway hope to see more soon
MrChiron chapter 51 . 3/13/2014
Oh my god I read this along time ago back when I was really depressed, and this fanfiction was what helped me get out of it. Now to see it get updated again is fantastic. This is my favorite fanfiction to date.
Now I hope you move this story to it's full potential.
brony757 chapter 51 . 2/2/2014
Hurray! Your back! Please continue. I love this story.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/13/2014
Yay, you brought it back to life.
I had fun chapter 50 . 12/29/2013
That was a good story.

I knew what I was getting myself into. I KNEW this was a dead fic. Yet I read it anyway. I continued to read getting more interested as I went through chapter by chapter, dreading the end thinking I wouldn't get closure.

But... I'm satisfied. My need for closure fulfilled. Everything worked out in the end. I suppose maybe that's why this hasn't been updated in a long time. Maybe you, the author, felt that it was time to wrap it up and end it. Sure there are a few loose ends to tie up but nothing too serious was left unresolved and I think most of it can be left to the reader's imagination.

Anyway, one of my favorite stories I've read so far. Sure, the writing is a little rough but I've enjoyed watching how your skill as a writer improve somewhat as the story progressed. Although I felt sometimes your word choices were inappropriate for the context...

Well I've rambled on for long enough. Best wishes from me, an anonymous reviewer.
amerdism chapter 50 . 3/25/2013
I really love this story and hope to see more really soon
welp chapter 50 . 4/11/2012
well I guess this fanfic is dead. another good macross story that the creator quits on before its done. I just want a freaking good macross fic that has no robotech in it that will get wrapped up with out the creator quieting first legend of megaroad now this.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 50 . 4/8/2012
you said that alto\sheryl\ranka would be having a major role in later parts of the story during starting 15 chapters but till now there is still no major content about them. otherwise nice story plz continue writing!
BladePhoenix41 chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Nice chap. But a bit disappointed that still there is no alto
BladePhoenix41 chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Nice chap
BladePhoenix41 chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
Nice plot and story uptill now. I just wish there was more of alto or sheryl
thelastman chapter 50 . 3/1/2012
so are you going to continue to fic. its been two months