Reviews for Potion
AIK2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh my. This is a different twist on Zevran's personality. I like it!
Rhiononon chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Other than some formating errors: perfect. I loved how sweet this was, I loved the characterizations, and all I hafta say to the other person: if it was so vomit inducing, why read it after noting the pairing?

I read this out of curiosity, and was well rewarded with something that was perfect and showed deeper sides to each person in it. Thank you.
bellaknoti chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
you know what, i see you got negative feedback here, and i don't get it. the conversation was perfect, the voices were absolutely accurate. it's a good piece, even though i don't go in for wynne/zev, usually, this makes me change my mind. i believe it, and i like it. two thumbs up, ser.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh, I love this! After hearing their funny conversations in the game I've got a soft spot for this pairing now, and I'm so glad I found this marvellous little story. The perfect blend of Wynne's hurting and Zevran's humour. Love it :)

And this - 'almost sacrilegious levity in the darkest hours' seems to sum up Zevran's attitude perfectly, I love that line.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Heh, it feels so natural in a way that it manages to be good fluff without giving me a tooth ache.
Julie5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Ew! My skin is crawling that was so nasty.

But I read the whole thing the characterizations were spot on the dialogue felt very in context with the game and you are a very talented writer. However as good as it was it was still vomit worthy. We have very different interpretations of the Zev Wynne banter Ew!

The part where he explains his happily ever after was utterly heartbreaking, you really captured a nuance of a game played in that manner that just hurts my soul.

But old lady and Zev... ew!

Good work.
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is extremely sweet and 'happy face' inducing. I love how you portrait both of them, Wynne's weariness and Zev's ever so serious cheek. :) Good job!