Reviews for Second in Line
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 2/17
A very interesting look at a very dysfunctional family.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/10
Sock it to him, Zuko! The wretched old fart deserves nothing more, nothing less.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Lessons he's learned, and truths spoken once, because they don't need to be said again.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Yes! I love it!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You take a great idea and address it and develop it perfectly. The dialogue is great, the descriptions are perfect, the arguments and conclusions all make sense and flow perfectly, and I love your word choice and writing style.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
:D
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Ozai, you have been PWNED.

Well done!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awesome story! I loved Zuko's explanation of why he doesn't want his father's love anymore. That was a great connection and reasoning behind why Ozai was like that. I really liked how you wrote it! :)

Analie
kataraw11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Finally someone who gets Ozai's love. thank you awesome story
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
As usual, you did a great job in writing this up, but your character interaction in particular was quite well-done. Also, your portrayal of Zuko and Ozai fit in nicely, given the context. On an end note, thanks for writing this up becasue I enjoyed reading it. :)

-Sked-San-san
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That's it poor salt in the wound- awesome fic.
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I think this is a Zuko that is emotionally stable /to/ be able to mock his father. The Zuko that asked where is mother was seemed to me tired of Ozai and Zuko's own situation (That's what I'm guessing anyway)

Brilliant oneshot, from "I suppose I couldn't have both, could I?" to the end was my favorite part. Just amazing.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Yeah Zuko, you tell him! That right there is how it shoulda went down. Very nice
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
YES! I love this! Victory for ZUKO!
T-c3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I think this is very believable. I like the twist of Zuko not hating his father and instead feeling nothing towards him. Very well done.