Reviews for Second in Line
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 1/7
SNAP. I love how you portrayed Zuko and his interactions with his father. *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AMAZING JOB! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Wow these docs if yours always give me chills. Especially between Zuko and his father
ebonypol chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Amazing u have such great insights to all the characters in ur fanfictions I truly love them :)
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
OOOH, BURN!

(which is a lot more significant in this family, just sayin')
applefanfic chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
So true! :3

Man I love Zuko! XD
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
A very interesting look at a very dysfunctional family.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Sock it to him, Zuko! The wretched old fart deserves nothing more, nothing less.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Lessons he's learned, and truths spoken once, because they don't need to be said again.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Yes! I love it!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You take a great idea and address it and develop it perfectly. The dialogue is great, the descriptions are perfect, the arguments and conclusions all make sense and flow perfectly, and I love your word choice and writing style.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
:D
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Ozai, you have been PWNED.

Well done!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awesome story! I loved Zuko's explanation of why he doesn't want his father's love anymore. That was a great connection and reasoning behind why Ozai was like that. I really liked how you wrote it! :)

Analie
kataraw11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Finally someone who gets Ozai's love. thank you awesome story
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
As usual, you did a great job in writing this up, but your character interaction in particular was quite well-done. Also, your portrayal of Zuko and Ozai fit in nicely, given the context. On an end note, thanks for writing this up becasue I enjoyed reading it. :)

-Sked-San-san