Reviews for Azula
kimsheeran chapter 1 . 8/15
That would be perfect coz not only was it his fallen sister's name but the child's eyes are also blue, and in the future she can have blue flames or water (still fitting either way).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awesome! I love this it's so bitter sweet.
BluePup89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Beautiful. Please make more. You are truley an inspiration. Btw i ship maiko
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I can just imagine Azula's face when she meets her namesake! This is lovely with how everything returns full circle.
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Brave thing to name your child after your deranged, evil, lunatic of a sister.

But we all love Azula (the sister)
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Honestly, I would never imagine that Zuko would ever consider naming his daughter after Azula, but in this story, it makes sense. Especially in the last line. Good job writing this! :)

~Analie~
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Good story.
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Such a sweet story! And an original topic too. Thanks!
Luna Lark chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
this is sooo sweet! i really really love it! i really like he named his child after his siter, that just makes me soo happy! love this story!
card castles chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is lovely.
Blouta chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was really cute. I don't exactly like that he named her Azula, but I understand why.
Passionworks chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow. Wow. This, as short as if was, was simply exquisite. I don't mind the length; you fulfilled your purpose in a manner well enough to keep the reader entertained. As a whole, the greater concepts of promises kept and desire for corruption fallen were executed masterfully. Well done. I could say more, but a field day is unecessary. I'll favorite to show my silent appreciation.