Reviews for Azula
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awesome! I love this it's so bitter sweet.
BluePup89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Beautiful. Please make more. You are truley an inspiration. Btw i ship maiko
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I can just imagine Azula's face when she meets her namesake! This is lovely with how everything returns full circle.
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Brave thing to name your child after your deranged, evil, lunatic of a sister.

But we all love Azula (the sister)
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Honestly, I would never imagine that Zuko would ever consider naming his daughter after Azula, but in this story, it makes sense. Especially in the last line. Good job writing this! :)

~Analie~
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Good story.
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Such a sweet story! And an original topic too. Thanks!
Luna Lark chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
this is sooo sweet! i really really love it! i really like he named his child after his siter, that just makes me soo happy! love this story!
card castles chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is lovely.
Blouta chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was really cute. I don't exactly like that he named her Azula, but I understand why.
Passionworks chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow. Wow. This, as short as if was, was simply exquisite. I don't mind the length; you fulfilled your purpose in a manner well enough to keep the reader entertained. As a whole, the greater concepts of promises kept and desire for corruption fallen were executed masterfully. Well done. I could say more, but a field day is unecessary. I'll favorite to show my silent appreciation.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Great work as always. Damn, your oneshots are just fantastic you know that? Nicely done, keep at it.