Reviews for The Penance Series
Krizia chapter 3 . 3/22
Nooo I was shipping them so hard! I think I cried a little at the end and I definitely cried when I found out there isn't another chapter
sinfullyseen chapter 3 . 2/20
what's TSR? gods. you cannot put someone in a cliff! meaaaannnn!
whoviandanasaur chapter 3 . 2/17
what comes into my mind, reaading this, is that someone has been reading 50 shades XD
Random Humanling chapter 3 . 2/5
I remember reading this so long ago! I want to know what happens!
Please consider finishing this story! Too good to end like this!
Key chapter 2 . 1/8
Words cannot express how much I love this chapter.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 1/2
... Pretty sure Zuko didn't regret doing that at all in front of Aang. He's certainly mischievous enough for that.

I'm hoping Katara will (essentially) get her head out of her ass and stop assuming so much when it comes to him. She's smarter than that, even if sometimes she needs a little prodding. ... And, yeah. Teenagers. Wow, am I glad I'm not one anymore. o.O That's way too much drama.
Steph32297l chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
It's well written stuff like this that makes me wish that Zutara happened and that Mai never existed. XD Well done.
doesntmatter chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
AMAZING i absolutely loved it couldn't stop reading perfect perfect, sad it had only 3 chapters. But very very good. Actually my favorite thing i've ever read
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
That was fairly disappointing what with that wonderful building up of tension and eternal conflict. Oh how I wish they got together.
HopelessRomantic1818 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY! I know it's asking a bit since you haven't updating in quite some time, but if you could just write ONE MORE CHAPTER to at least give the story some closure, that'd be super awesome amazing!
caspasta chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I FRICKIN' LOVE THIS SERIES! SO STEAMY! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! KEEP WRITING! 3 /hugs and smooches
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
So this was my reaction to the first chapter. For the first third I was giggling uncontrollably. Then things got all hot and bothered so the laughing stopped. Then Zuko took his pants off and I was cracking up again. It was good don't get me wrong, but sometimes the best Zutaras are written on just the most ridiculous premises.
judate chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I just re-read this (my third time through), and it's even better than I remember. I know it's been almost three years since you last updated, but please, *please* tell me you plan to continue (and hopefully finish) it - especially with the way this chapter ends and with TSR being next. This is amazing, easily one of the best Zutara stories I've found, and it deserves to be completed.
aypplesandbanaynays chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
by far my favorite zutara fic ever omfg why is this so beautiful