Reviews for The Penance Series
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 3 . 4/21
This is a seriously good story; I wish you would continue it. I also noticed Katara did not clean herself up this time...wonder what will result from that? Hope you update soon!
Aba chapter 3 . 4/7
I have to compliment you, your style of writing is fluid and every scene is well described.
You made an harmony with your phrase.
Also, your story is interesting and sweet.

Will you continue it?
(sorry for my bad english)
Glowfoot chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
I'm new to the Zutara game, and this is one of the very best stories I've read. Excellent writing!
Nooneimportant chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Okay, first, I'm confused. Since this story obviously isn't complete even though it says it is...

But onto the actual story, I have to say that...Zuko is kind of a d&$ here...I mean, maybe he does like her for real or something. But from the way he is acting, with all this "punishment" stuff when it's supposed to be "penance"...okay, so Katara is kind of also at fault for indulging in this with him in the first place but still. My point is with the way he is acting, it's like he's using her.

In chapter 3, with the way it ended...some people might see it as Katara being jealous of Mai, but I see it as her finally being fed up with feeling used by him. Just because she enjoys the act doesn't make this okay.

Zuko knows that Katara is conflicted with her feelings for him - of loathing and desire. And he responds by basically taunting her because of that desire.

And come on, Katara's 15 at most, who does that to a 15 year old! Okay, so he's also only 17 but still, he should have the mental maturity to see just how wrong the whole thing was.

Yeah as you can see, I don't really like this story all that much, the only thin I really like are the graphic scenes really. I'll admit that much. No matter how much my brain kept saying WRONG THIS I SO WRONG I couldn't stop myself from reading anyway :/
jofig525 chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
please update
masha chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
hi there! i know you literally last updated this story like 7 years ago, but is there any chance you'll post the TSR chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
What the fuck is wrong with Katara? She has no fucking RIGHT! She's being such a bitch!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 3 . 6/17/2017
This is a great Zutara story. I hope you will continue it. So Katara is feeling some jealousy right now and Zuko actually has feelings for Katara. Hehe! Katara certainly can hold a grudge. Let's hope Zuko can get back on her good side.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
This is sooooooo amazing. As soon as I started to read I was hooked. I love this so much.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
You left me hanging
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
katara must feel so betrayed-she let him s see her vulnerable in ba sing se and now here, just when she's letting him in. of course we know he was sincere... you said you were working on this - I'd love if you just posted an outline or tell us what wouldve happened just to ease our minds
giada2196 chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Why, why I have the habit of falling in love with stories that probably will never be updated again?
Sigh, I'm hopeless.
Six years since the newest chapter, but still I hope that one day you will update this amazing fic and let us readers know what happens next ( plus the idea of Katara testing Zuko in front of others is veeeeeery very interesting )
Bye!
neverlandarling chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
Omg how could you leave your readers at that cliffie?! And how long are we gonna have to stay in tune?! Gosh darnit that was hottest, most thoughtfully written smut I've ever read and I'm crying tears of angsty heartbreak because it looks like this is going to be left unfinished...please, please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
I just found this and it’s so, so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Oh my god! I absolutely love this story! I really hope I start writing again.