Reviews for The Penance Series
helicera chapter 3 . 2/8
Oh wow this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! It feels in character and I can feel myself responding to both Zuko and Katara's actions and words - I sometimes love them and sometimes hate them and that's the best part imo. I can see there's a very small chance of this being continued but even if it isn't, thank you for the entertaining hours :)
Kslamm chapter 3 . 1/10
Please continue! I hate that it ends on a downer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Please PLEASE continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
SHIT! She forgot to bend the stuff out
babyvfan chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Really? Like seriously? Are your FREAKING KIDDING me, here? Like really?

She has no right to guide. She knows how much Aang wants to be with her but she always goes back to Zuko. Besides he said she was his girlfriend.

Was as in...ex, former.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Okay, I love Katara I really do but I was with Zuko on this one. I can't imagine him doing what he did with her and not feel a thing back. Also that slap was completely out of line, along with what she said after he and Aanng showed the gang what they learned
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I don't know which I love more. The hot Zutara sex or poor Toph having to hear all that
Orchid Rollo chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Wow... It's definitely different from all the Zutara fics I've ever read. But in a good way

And all the smoking smuts!

Update please!
Ugh chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
This chapter was a giant swing and miss for me by the end. You made Zuko and Katara so OOC by trying to get Zuko to be the dominant partner this time around. Now I don't mind an assertive Zuko but you made him downright rapist-y. He wouldn't have held Katara against her will and forced himself onto her like that. And to make Katara feel shame for reacting appropriately and smacking him is utterly stupid. And the spanking punishment, and very aggressive oral sex were just a complete turn off. By the end of the chapter it was clear that it wasn't pleasure Zuko was seeking, it was power and asserting his power in that manner, isn't ok, it's rape.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
You need to make more of this...this was amazing...chapter 4! Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I truly beg you to continue this!
EA chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Thank god you're continuing this. Bless you.
zukoyipyip chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
It seems like you haven't updated in four years... but can I be hopeful? Update please? Please!
Loveydovey chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This fic rocked... But Katara was such a biotch in this fic... Zuko on the other hand is so SEXY! His cock is probably the size of a jackhammer! More! More! CHAPTER 4!

ALL KATAANGERS GO SHIT! ZUTARA FOHEVAH!
The ending was sad
She just pussied out!?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love this so much!
Seriously normally these kinds of fics are so cliche and stupid but these are amazing! Please keep going I beg of yooooou