Reviews for The Penance Series
You left me hanging
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
katara must feel so betrayed-she let him s see her vulnerable in ba sing se and now here, just when she's letting him in. of course we know he was sincere... you said you were working on this - I'd love if you just posted an outline or tell us what wouldve happened just to ease our minds
giada2196 chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Why, why I have the habit of falling in love with stories that probably will never be updated again?
Sigh, I'm hopeless.
Six years since the newest chapter, but still I hope that one day you will update this amazing fic and let us readers know what happens next ( plus the idea of Katara testing Zuko in front of others is veeeeeery very interesting )
Bye!
neverlandarling chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
Omg how could you leave your readers at that cliffie?! And how long are we gonna have to stay in tune?! Gosh darnit that was hottest, most thoughtfully written smut I've ever read and I'm crying tears of angsty heartbreak because it looks like this is going to be left unfinished...please, please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
I just found this and it’s so, so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Oh my god! I absolutely love this story! I really hope I start writing again.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
fuck
riptidesmaiden chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
its been 6 years... :( i love this so much i hope ull finish this
Charmed127 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
I hope you start writing this again, I really love this story.
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
I NEED MORE! And she needs to get over it and be happy. Also, I assume Hakoda can figure out what went on.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Interesting turn-about, I think though that Hakoda heard it all.. Thin walls and a fathers intuition.
Key chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Even a paragraph of an update would be a mercy at this point.
This is such a good fic I wish you would update especially after the last chapter's event.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Do you think you'll ever continue? This is a good stroy and really well written. I hope you will.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Are you ever going to finish this? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I dearly wish that you would update this. It's such an incredible story.