Reviews for The Penance Series
Hey is there any chance you would write more of this? It’s one of my favorite fics and honestly I would love to read more it’s sooo good.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2020
NOO WHERE IS THE RESTTTT
Silizar chapter 3 . 10/1/2020
Will you please continue this fic?
matyre chapter 3 . 9/22/2020
Jfc that was just amazing, I love coming back to this fix every couple of years. Any chance you're going to revisit this fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Please tell me another stories like these, with smut and with divergence canon, something like this
cesamantesla chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Reading this for the second time ... I just can’t get over itit’s absolutely perfection. Hands down one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. Still hoping this story will be continued (as someone commented below I would pay money to read the rest of this fic)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2020
This is absolutely the best M rated fanfic I've ever read. I don't say that lightly. It's beautifully written and incredibly sexy. I'm heartbroken that it wasn't finished but thrilled to have discovered it. To anyone reading, enjoy, but be prepared for a disappointing ending. If the author is reading this, I would pay to see this story finished. Please post if you're still around 3
Lilacrose123 chapter 3 . 7/2/2020
Shit just realized u posted this in 2010-
WELL IF UR STILL WILLING TO UPDATE THIS PLEASEEE DO :)
Lilacrose123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
PLEASE post more of this story! I'm absolutely addicted! It's phenomenal! I need more
Lilac Rose chapter 3 . 7/1/2020
Omg this is literally my favorite Zutara fanfic! Is there some way I can get a notification once you've updtated?
I NEED more oml please as soon as u can post the next chapter!
Zukos really falling for her The nudges and gentle touches. And she's definitely erked cause Zuko is capable of having a girlfriend but she thinks he doesn't want her as a girlfriend. Oooo. SO INVESTED RN! Loving it keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2020
This is my second time reading it! I forgot how it ended! Now I’m almost in tears. He was happy with her and she was finally starting to see what they were doing meant more.
glowymani chapter 3 . 6/19/2020
this story would be so elite if it were finished
jules chapter 3 . 6/10/2020
what a great series! just wondering- what is tsr, and if it is a sequel to this, when will it be up? or is it already up?
maria chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
Spectacular. You have captured the essence of the characters better than Byrke. When the next delivery? Where are you posting You're taking too long
Hannah chapter 3 . 5/26/2020
Too bad this story was never finished after saying you were working on chapter 4 for TSR like I wanted to see some angst.