Reviews for The Penance Series
BROWNeyes chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Omg omg! Noooo...but seriously can't wait for angry Katara to come out & play again hahaha. Wonder what Zuko is gonna do now :o really hope you update soon :) can't wait for more.

Please, pretty please update soon. I'm excited to see more & see what's gonna happen next :D
Hunneybee chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
OH MY WOOORD! *fans self* Wow! I really love this fic *grins* it's by faar a MUCH better fic than some of these teeneboppers put upon FF *facepalm* I'm SO following and waiting for this next chapter, so if you could PLEASE update soon! *flutters lashes and offers Zuko up to you as incentive*
hawkgirl27 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
please continue to write this genius it leaves me floored
hawkgirl27 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
a war between fire and ice its amazing how well you write them
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
my poor Toph/ that was a war of passion
Ms. Scarlet Taylor chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Hope you update soon!
MagicalBender chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
OMG! Where are you! Are you ever gonna update this again? It's just really good!
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Oh, this was so awesome. I'm still loving Toph so much because of her teasing. I'm also loving the smut and everything else. I wonder what her father will think when he finds out. Can't wait to find out. I hope you're still doing this story because it is amazing and I'm addicted: please update! You can't just leave us with this near perfect fic unfinished! Update? Please?
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
This is awesome. I loved Toph and her little comments and the Zutaraness
Dr. Phalange chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This is perfect. Probably unlikely, but please update soon. :'c
EscapetoMusic chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
ohmygod THIS3 gahh I love it! please pretty please continue!
always-whelmed chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Oh my flucking! it's a word

I love this story and the smexytimes...
tvrox23 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
What happens next?
what-idk-do-you chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Found these. Looks like I wont be getting much sleep tonight.

Awesome. Amazing. I'm so happy that this exists.
sea-dilemma chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
My language skills deserted me after reading this - that's how good it is (and that's why this review is so brief)! I hope that you will continue it; I can't wait to find out how Katara exacts her revenge on Zuko!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »