Reviews for The Penance Series
Hinallie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Beautiful pacing, I absolutely adored how you made it so believable as canon! Guh, and they're all so in character, and the smut was hot and angsty and sweet and ; _ ; CAN'T WAIT FOR CATHARSIS 3
Key chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
OMG. You can't end it here! Is there a sort of schedule?

Now I know why people have been going gaga over this fanfic. It's damn near perfect! You're such a great writer, I was absolutely captivated, everyone is in character, and you get into their minds so very intimately, I'm floored.
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awesome
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Omg im dying this is probably the best smuttiest fanfic ive read I love it so much. That ending even as a downer it was magnificent.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I have just found this via a reccommendation... and I wish it would continue! D:
phoenixthebass chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
You are a great writer
glassdreams chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I read it all. Was completely hooked. This ties in to canon so damn well - I'd love to see more of this as soon as possible! The smut is heavenly and, well, everything is just addictive. I love it.
Haitorei chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This is great!
Haitorei chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
hehehe D
Haitorei chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
so good!
Ms. Scarlet Taylor chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Please tell me this isn't over
anonymousz12345 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
im sure you get this a lot but... CONTINUE! haha
Zutara chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Oh My God... I love you. This was amazing! i need the next chapter like i need air! The scene with aang and them, i was laughing my ass off :D when will the next one be up?
kittykonga chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
omg this story even though 3 chapters i can never get enough of! i can't wait till you update!
chandarish14 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
i love this story! omg! it just keeps getting better! please write the next chap quick have to know wat happens! u are a really good at this sister.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »