Reviews for The Penance Series
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
oh my god this story is soooooo good! please tell me it hasn't been abandoned!
Sammy1997 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Please update soon! I may die of anticipation and you will be left to blame...:)
Emaddie chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Pleaseeeeeeeee Update! I love this fanfic. I have followed you on LJ since you first posted this wonderful fanfic. You capture the characters so well. Please dont abandon this fanfic.
amandab821 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Are you still planning to update this story or is it abandoned? D:

I really like it.
Orlissa chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh my God... This was so HOT. The best lemon I have ever read without doubt.
irishleesh93 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I love this story. It is so hot.
clouds2011 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
wow.

it was good... but are you going 2 update soon?

cannot wait 4 the furious katara again... ;)
DofD chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love Toph. And this. Definitely this.
Eloyse chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Hoboy! You certainly are a talented writer! I greatly enjoyed reading the back-and-forth between all of the characters involved and the depth you've shown. Thanks for posting this story on ff.n instead of just lj so I was able to stumble upon it!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Very hot and entertaining, with great interaction with the other characters. I do hope you continue.
StoriesForever chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Okay I like this story! UPDATE!
RebelRebelMonster chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
So this is not the first time I've read this, but for some reason I think I neglected to review! So sorry about that.

Anyway-absolutely brilliant. I'm re-watching the series and got to this part in Season 3 and just had to get in some reading on the side. It's so well-written and believable-arguably more believable than the Kataang ending we got (still bitter, sorry!). I know life's rough but please update as soon as time permits-it's a great little story. (Oh, and the smut doesn't hurt either.)

Cheers!
me38242 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
ahhhhhhhh I wish you'd update :O
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
You really NEED to update this!
Roots207 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Omg this story is awsome! Please UPDATE!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »