Reviews for The Penance Series
maria chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
Spectacular. You have captured the essence of the characters better than Byrke. When the next delivery? Where are you posting You're taking too long
Hannah chapter 3 . 5/26/2020
Too bad this story was never finished after saying you were working on chapter 4 for TSR like I wanted to see some angst.
jasmine chapter 3 . 5/23/2020
hiii love ur stories also pls update soon :(
Pearlynn chapter 3 . 5/21/2020
tem years later and im still holding out for the next chapter... sigh. such a wonderful work of art, this is.
h0ezier chapter 3 . 4/19/2020
Wish you haven’t abandoned this storyand also hope that you are safe and well.
BanditKing chapter 3 . 3/19/2020
This is the best fic I’ve read in so so long. I’m your bio it says you were working on an update. Please please please don’t forget this story.
Loaming chapter 1 . 1/19/2020
This has always been my favorite fic ever! I found it years ago, and I still come back, hoping for the sequel to finally come out, but alas, it’s been 10 fucking years since you last updated.
Amane Maki chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
'Last updated 2010' idk how should I felt right know. Devastated for knowing there's little possibility it will get more update or be grateful for finding this gem.

I really hope you will back writing more stories. Anyway thank you for the story
CaptainJo76 chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
this is a really REALLY good fic, you have many dedicated fans...
sadsunflowertumblr chapter 3 . 2/21/2019
"Last updated Nov 1, 2010" so I guess no more updates? *cries*
girlinthebluescarf chapter 3 . 10/26/2018
Where is the sequel to this?!
ko-chan-the-blueberry-donut chapter 3 . 10/7/2018
this is amazing! I hope you continue it!
shipfiend chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
You're murdering me. Will there be more?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2018
Hey. Remember when you said there'd be more 8 years ago and then there wasn't and I cried? ...'Cause that's a thing that happened.

ANYWAY! I still come back to this fic (for the naught bits obvi) but ALSO because i really love how you wrote the dynamic of these idiots being insecure and second guessing the other's feelings. This has some really natural moments. I don't know how kinky teenagers would be, but goddammit, I'm willing to suspend disbelief if this is the payoff

MY BABIES ARE IN LOOOOOVVEEEEE

Zutara 4 EVER
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
This is a seriously good story; I wish you would continue it. I also noticed Katara did not clean herself up this time...wonder what will result from that? Hope you update soon!
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »