Reviews for The Penance Series
riptidesmaiden chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
its been 6 years... :( i love this so much i hope ull finish this
Charmed127 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
I hope you start writing this again, I really love this story.
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
I NEED MORE! And she needs to get over it and be happy. Also, I assume Hakoda can figure out what went on.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Interesting turn-about, I think though that Hakoda heard it all.. Thin walls and a fathers intuition.
Key chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Even a paragraph of an update would be a mercy at this point.
This is such a good fic I wish you would update especially after the last chapter's event.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Do you think you'll ever continue? This is a good stroy and really well written. I hope you will.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Are you ever going to finish this? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I dearly wish that you would update this. It's such an incredible story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Hi! Still one of my favorites! I hope one day you will continue this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
This is so amazing I have read it so many times! Please finish it. I hope you'll finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
NEXT CHAPTER NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Oh my gosh poor toph
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Um...Katara...you do realise that by forgetting to not bend his seed out of you, you've increased the chances for a steam baby to come about...?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
I have followed this fic for 5 years and still no update. You're killing me :/
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Stop being rude and fucking update. It's been 5 years man. Oh and you write the most well written smut I've ever read. It's so steamy! Absolutely loved zuko's comment about him being "too happy." Such a cute response! Oh and i don't really understand why katara would get angry about Mai. Zuko said she WAS his gf back in the Fire nation, not IS. So that would imply they are no longer together and would give katara the green light to do her stuff. Why she would get angry I have no idea. 1 chaper was near perfection, 2nd chapter was "meh", and chapter 3 was "OMG TOO ADORABLE, Then 'wait what just happened? Why is she upset? '"
So yeah you need to explain or something. _
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »