Reviews for The Penance Series
Tara1517 chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY...It's one of my favorite fanfictions. I want soooo much to see what happens . please:)))))))))))))))
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
"I have half a mind to just tie you here, like this, instead. I think you liked that, before. I think you'd like it even more, this time…I know a thing or two about ropes and knots, and where to tie things more tightly—or leave a little bit of wiggling room…"
...Goddammit I KNEW Zuko had a rope fetish! Hopefully he may get to indulge this in future chapters? *suggestive wink* Speaking of which, please update this soon! I can't wait to see what happens next, especially as it's The Southern Raiders, where Zuko and Katara have all that time to themselves...*cough* extreme sexy times *cough*
P.S. I'm really hoping that Zuko hasn't had sex with Mai (aka Mickey Mouse's boring emo cousin); I think at that point in the show, he was too conflicted about the Fire Nation and his father and his destiny and his uncle to succumb to hormones. That and Ultimate Bore-er, I mean Mai gets in the way of Zutara sexy times! _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Loved the first chapter. The rest... Katara was a bitch and I found myself just not enjoying it because of her damned attitude. Honestly.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Probably the best fan fic I've read please please continue this pleeeeaaaaase
Heat in Freezing chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
Probably the best Zutara smut I've ever read. Always nice to have them hate fuck, it's just kinda the only way to go.
queenpri chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I hope you update soon (if at all)! I really want to see this story to completion.
Gina Jade chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Beautiful piece. I highly enjoyed it and wish there was more :( You are a wonderful writer and are even giving me the thought to start writing again. I love the way the story unfolds and how you've developed their story in just three chapters. It's great. If you are no longer writing, that's okay, but you are truly a great writer :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Ooh, when they go to hunt down Yon Rha, Zuko should totally make good on his promise to tie Katara to a tree and indulge the fantasy that she had; a bit of rope fetish always makes things fun ;)
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I LOVE THE TOPH PART AT THE END IT WAS HILARIOUS
Potato chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I feel very bad for Toph.
ayame411chan chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
nooooo why no finish!1
Zbluez chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Um you know im all for smut but this chapter was a huge turn off. Katara had every right to slap him, after telling him repeatedly to let go of her and him refusing to do it, and yet they both act like she should be ashamed. In my opinion katara didnt cross the line that time, zuko did when he forced himself on her. And then the spanking... Ugh. That wasnt sexy at all, it was just demeaning. I dont understand how some people could enjoy reading stuff like this.
All in all i enjoyed your first chapter but this one made me feel sick.
helicera chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Oh wow this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! It feels in character and I can feel myself responding to both Zuko and Katara's actions and words - I sometimes love them and sometimes hate them and that's the best part imo. I can see there's a very small chance of this being continued but even if it isn't, thank you for the entertaining hours :)
Kslamm chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Please continue! I hate that it ends on a downer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Please PLEASE continue this!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »