Reviews for The Penance Series
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
SHIT! She forgot to bend the stuff out
babyvfan chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Really? Like seriously? Are your FREAKING KIDDING me, here? Like really?

She has no right to guide. She knows how much Aang wants to be with her but she always goes back to Zuko. Besides he said she was his girlfriend.

Was as in...ex, former.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Okay, I love Katara I really do but I was with Zuko on this one. I can't imagine him doing what he did with her and not feel a thing back. Also that slap was completely out of line, along with what she said after he and Aanng showed the gang what they learned
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I don't know which I love more. The hot Zutara sex or poor Toph having to hear all that
Thorn Dream chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Wow... It's definitely different from all the Zutara fics I've ever read. But in a good way

And all the smoking smuts!

Update please!
Ugh chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
This chapter was a giant swing and miss for me by the end. You made Zuko and Katara so OOC by trying to get Zuko to be the dominant partner this time around. Now I don't mind an assertive Zuko but you made him downright rapist-y. He wouldn't have held Katara against her will and forced himself onto her like that. And to make Katara feel shame for reacting appropriately and smacking him is utterly stupid. And the spanking punishment, and very aggressive oral sex were just a complete turn off. By the end of the chapter it was clear that it wasn't pleasure Zuko was seeking, it was power and asserting his power in that manner, isn't ok, it's rape.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
You need to make more of this...this was amazing...chapter 4! Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I truly beg you to continue this!
EA chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Thank god you're continuing this. Bless you.
zukoyipyip chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
It seems like you haven't updated in four years... but can I be hopeful? Update please? Please!
Loveydovey chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This fic rocked... But Katara was such a biotch in this fic... Zuko on the other hand is so SEXY! His cock is probably the size of a jackhammer! More! More! CHAPTER 4!

ALL KATAANGERS GO SHIT! ZUTARA FOHEVAH!
The ending was sad
She just pussied out!?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love this so much!
Seriously normally these kinds of fics are so cliche and stupid but these are amazing! Please keep going I beg of yooooou
Emmi95 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
you have to continue this fanfic! its soo good! :o
Krizia chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Nooo I was shipping them so hard! I think I cried a little at the end and I definitely cried when I found out there isn't another chapter
sinfullyseen chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
what's TSR? gods. you cannot put someone in a cliff! meaaaannnn!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »