Reviews for Dora of the Rings
animepercystyle chapter 1 . 2/2
Ssomeone help! I'm dying! I can't stop laughing! Oh gods!
alias093001 chapter 1 . 1/28
Can't. Stop. Giggling. Too funny.
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I SO did not just read this. Please tell me I did not read this. (Goes to grab the barf bag)
Storytime-Nightwish chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
0.0 that was really funny and really weird. My favorite part was the ending. "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
flyingcheese143 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
THIS IS HILARIOUS!
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You cut it off, right when she was about to say 'fudge!' :). I laughed my head off at the part where map comes out of her back pack and "then proceeded to do a dance while standing on top of himself. In the span of about 5 seconds he broke both the fourth wall and the laws of physics." Oh my, oh my! Roflol!

I suspect you might enjoy my crossover stories of Teletubbies in Lothlorien, or Veggietales in Imladris.
ParanoidSchizo91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love you so much right now.
StrangePointOfView chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This is amazing. Pity Gollum and Swiper didn't team up though, I bet they would have rocked the iambic pentameter.
Mcspender chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Awesome, Asombroso D!.

Thank you for such a great jewel of a Fic.

Gracias amigo y buena suerte !.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is pretty awesome. I wish I lived in Hobbiton. Seems like a nice place. Good job on producing some well-written crackfic. :)
vivilost chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
brilliant!
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So wrong, but so right. As a LotR fan and someone who does Shakespeare for fun I find this both amazing and repulsive at the same time. Like Winnie-the-Poo erotica (yes, it exists, on actually).
Russingon5eva chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ummm
WhitePearlReaper chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
we got to the second sentance before dying. my friend sandwhiched her head between two pillows. (This was to keep us from laughin to hard, it as a very funny story)
LadyErestor83 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010