Reviews for Deceitful Duplicity
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Bra...vo!
That was fantastically well done.
Pissed at Jasper (nice twist, by the way), but heartbroken for all involved.

I love HEA, I truly do, but I don't need every single story I read to have one.
Things get real & life gets ugly.
Basically, sh*t happens. & booooyy, did u let it hit the fan here.

Anyway, as usual, I love ur work!
maphie chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ouch.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wow! This is so good! Jasper deserves everything coming his way. Go Bella! It's too bad Alice was so hurt in the process.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome story!
I love how she confronted Jasper it just sucks that Alice who was innocent got caught in the cross fire.
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Go Bella,Assper is such a f***king dick,selfish twat. loved it x
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Never read one where Jasper was a jerk. Good show!
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh boy... what a mean boy. Great ficlette! Thanks for sharing.
gracielaw chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Sneaky! lol I love that Bella confronted Jasper the way she did. I love that this was Jasper. I enjoy reading BxJ sometimes so I appreciated this twist. The reveal was done nicely, felt natural within the storytelling and didn't come off as gimmicky. Thanks!
kinsano chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I think he got off too lightly: maybe if Alice went after his joystick with a pair of hedge clippers, he will have gotten ALL that he deserved...
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
You know, sometimes I read a story and get all irritated with the HEA. Seriously, there are some situations out there that can't be resolved with a nice smile and an apology, you know? Especially situations where one of them *cough*Edward*cough* cheats on another *cough*DoormatBella*cough*, and then gets forgiven despite all the pain and suffering. Usually years and frickin' years of pain and suffering. So reading this was refreshing for me. You really had me fooled with it being Jasper though, wasn't expecting that at all. My brain scrambled for a bit there, because when I'm reading I tend to build little mental images in my head of the characters and the situations being written about. I had to substitute blond hair for copper in my head...

Thanks for writing and sharing with us! I just found out about this contest so I'm really enjoying reading the submissions.
miranda04 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Great story!

Bella *was* justified. Jasper was a conflicted asshole. And, yes, poor poor Alice.

To the previous reviewer: Alice was described as not stick thin; curvy, etc.

Anyway, I thought the story was well-written and cleverly set-up. "What was I going to do? I was getting married." Didn't guess that he was already set up to marry someone else!
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Absolutely loved it :) Bella was f**king awesome! Poor Alice though :( x
Meela39 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
uh... awesome!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
All three... Bella was totally justified, Jasper was an asshole and Poor Poor Alice!
anna123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow. That was definitely NOT what I was expecting! It was just one shock after another! It was very well written. I loved it. :)