Reviews for The Cave
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
cute chapter. update soon
Gay.Fanboy98 chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
Hay I cant find the OoOoOoOoOoOo part of the story and I feel weird by not reading a part of I really good story
Gay.Fanboy98 chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!...but when is the next chapter coming out?...I can't wait!
FallTigerKisa chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
Is Matt still trying to kick his cigarette habit? Because if he is, then he should try an electronic cigarette. No tar or harmful chemicals, it's purely water vapor and liquid flavor (nicotine is optional). I don't smoke at all but my mom switched to electronic cigarettes and she said they're almost exactly the same as smoking a real one; all the feeling of fulfillment and she said they worked really well at weaning her off of real ones. Now, they're all she uses. There are no health problems caused by them except for some cases where there's an allergic reaction causing rashes (easily remedied if you switch the source of your flavor sources; there are so many home-made flavors that you can buy online now) and a bit of enamel decay on your teeth, but that only happens if you don't brush your teeth more often (and considering that we're talking about fastidious Matt here, I don't think that will be an issue). The main plus side, aside from the health problems obviously, is that you can actually choose your own flavor for each cartridge and the cartridges themselves can be unscrewed and a different one screwed in if they don't like the taste of that one's flavor. Just imagine Tai's reaction if Matt was smoking something that made him taste like cotton-candy, or cinnamon (the flavors are endless and each flavor bottle is relatively cheap); new kink maybe? XD

Anyway, just wanted to make a suggestion regarding them. Absolutely love your story and please update soon! I was planning on adding something along the lines of where the Digimon suddenly vanished off to but you put that in this chapter so the only thing that I had left was the electronic cigarettes. Also, Matt in a dress XD. That made me laugh, thank you for the image; I've been smiling for quite a few hours because of it. Anyway, thanks for writing this, and please update soon; I always love Taito fanfics but there aren't enough of them in my opinion so I wanted to thank you for writing one.
TengokuHikari chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Love the story! You better be making a sequel or new chapter or we'll find you! :P wow...Yaoi and Tai's "HUMOR" changes you... Hehe!
DigimonIsBetterThanPokemon151 chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
I gotta say, the whole dress thing... i thought Matt would be pissed at it. But obviously not! XD And how he wants to keep it! Lol.
Looking forward to the new chapter!
KeruKeru chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
I wouldn't worry too much about the Digimon. Granted, the show revolves around and is named after them, but they're really not important. xD At least, not in stories revolving around the cast. Hmm... Matt in a dress... I can see why Tai enjoyed. The thought is rather arousing... But anyway, this had to be one of the most random chapters of this story. I loved it!
PorcelainDollxx chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
:O What is this nonsense! An update like a few weeks later?!
I could get used to this :D
Anyway. Aw, poor Matt :(. They shouldn't have done that, though it was funny to read Tai's reaction ;P. Bad Sora & Mimi xD. And awesome first(?) date, theme parks are an awesome place. It would have been nice to have read the Ferris Wheel scene though, it's a pretty romantic ride, even though I'm deathly afraid of them :P.
Also, what's this? Starting the rest of their lives together starting next chapter? I definitely cannot wait for your update. :D
Yeah, I'm glad it wasn't only me that fanfic was being a bitch to yesterday -.- .
ok, review over, excited for your next chapter, and the one after that :D
bookgirl111 chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayayayayay! another update and sooooooooooooooooooooo quickly! whowhwowhow
see you next time!
LILFOC chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
XD funny chapter... I dont usually read yaio (coming from a pretty conservative sociaty...which also means Tai's PDAs suprise me too... I dont think Japan is that open when it comes to relationships of any kind in public...most asian countries are)
I'm a huge Takari fan and their relationship in this though in the background is too cute! I want to see more of them (teasing their brothers)
also one mistake which you've carried over from the Dub... TK and Matt arn't half brothers that was a dub mistake they have the same parents
also Matt looks exactly like his mum so it would be difficult to say she wasn't his mother
KeruKeru chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
I'd say the accomplishment is not allowing Mimi to find out by herself. If Mimi had figured it out, THEN Matt would be a bad secret-keeper. I also love how casually Mrs. Kamiya took them being in a relationship only to freak out about them having sex. xD Just imaging that lecture made me laugh hysterically! "TAI! Did you at least remember a cond-! D-Do you boys u-use... Never mind! My point is, don't have sex while we're here just because you can keep it quiet!" (Just a bit of what I imagined. x3) I would say for you to hurry up next time, but seeing as I'm not exactly keeping up with writing my own stories, I don't really have a right to talk. :P
PorcelainDollxx chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
I still cannot believe I got an update from you! I've been hoping for SO long D: Seriously, my jaw hit the floor when I saw the email and it stayed that way till I finished reading the authors note.
omgfiusdghfsdhijdsbsdf.
OK.
OMGMATTTTTTT
Things are definitely a lot hotter now that he's more confident. ;) And that line at the end was absolutely priceless!
This chapter was so cute and awesome and omg I can't believe you updated!
ok, I'm going to bed happy :)
Even though I don't know when it'll be, can't wait for your next chapter. :D
And you know, another chapter of a certain story that you left on the edge of a cliff ;)
OKIMOUT.
PorcelainDollxx chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Hi again! I figured that since you're other story(My Future King's Squire) was awesome, I should read this one, and I love it too :D- but know, not as much :)
Tai and Matt are really cute together :)! I love that pairing. :)
And LOL I agree with you, poor Hiroaki, it's twice now xD I hope he finally learned his lesson.
And I really hope Matt stops smoking :(
annnnd I can't wait to see what's next :D!
Athrun434 chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
nice chapter. reading the last part about Matt father made me laugh
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
Love the fic. I would login so you could know who I am reviewing this, but im using the school library computer so it's blocking me from a login. Anyway, I probably reviewed before so I'll do it again. Feel bad for Hiroaki's wrong timing but who's to blame? Love it. When is the fic complete?
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »