Reviews for The Cave
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 22 . 10/21/2012
Great work!
Despite I barely found significant events in the latter chapters, I believe you're not planning on making this to be some kind of endless soap opera.
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I don't really like the fact that every once in a while the Digital Monsters are mysteriously ceased from existence
hikarinayoshi chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
"I can only imagine how awkward it would be for a straight father to have that kind of talk with his gay son"

well... if the father was gay... how would he have had a son? adoption? son from previous marriage? help from a Yuri couple?

anyways!

i wonder what was missing for Matt

sorry for reviewing so late!

i read it

then i forgot to review it

then when i was going through my inbox to clean up

i realized that i never reviewed... so i read it again!

you are so awesome

and the fact that you PM me everytime an update happens

i think im in love!

jk

im as straight as a circle

jk

... ;) you never know ;) ...

Labradoodles1001 chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
I tried to add this to favorites, again, but I can't. :( I absolutely love this story, the last chapter was especially good. Are you going to write more? If so, I will gladly read it, absolutely love this story!
zozoboy13 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Sounds like the beginning of a great story. Can't wait to read it, but you might want to proofread your work. There's a few simple mistakes in it that I'm sure you would catch upon examination.
KeruKeru chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
It's super awkward no matter who you're walking in when they're having sex. Race, creed, religion, or sexuality, it's just fucking awkward. It was cute to put Matt in Tai's jacket though. x3 I couldn't help but "awwww" at that part.
hikarinayoshi chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
You did a pretty great job... I think ;)

thanks for writing

and the addiction thing did seem real!

and Tai finds out that Matt wants to quit! and he wants to support him! ! x4

keep writing!

KeruKeru chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
Well, with nicotine patches, each one has less nicotine than the one before it. The first having as much as a regular cigarette, the last having none. It's like being weened off of smoking. But I don't think you did anything wrong. And the addiction, it really depends on what KIND of addiction he has. For most it's the nicotine, but for some, it's just having something in your mouth. I couldn't think of less awkward way to say that. :P That's why some people choose gum over patches, or go for the electric cigarettes. But if it's the nicotine, then it makes sense he'd use the patch.
hikarinayoshi chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Kawaii!

i just finished reading the story a few minutes ago (6 to be accurate)

and i spent the last 6 minutes jumping up and down doing a fangirl squee! I love how you portrayed this

Matt isnt too girly

Tai isnt too gay

you have the character expressions down pat!

and the Harmonica was a great thing to add!

and nice sex scene

i even had to stop and fan myself... it was getting very hot over here...

please keep writing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as I always do

Rukia-K1 chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Nice chapter. I had about forgotten about this story myself ;
xXDaniel AlexanderXx chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Plz keep writiing I love each and every chapter of this story and can not do without it
KeruKeru chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
I forgot what this fic was when I got the notification. o.o But the more I read through the chapter, the more I remembered it. x3 Just as good as I remember. You seriously need to update more often! D:
Labradoodles1001 chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
Please continue. That just can't be the end. Please continue. Any you write very good sex scenes.
Rukia-K1 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
~ I really like this story.
alicelouise'x chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Brilliant! You did really well! :D

I love this story, and I simply adore the fact their first time was in The Cave :))

It was really sweet ! Well done c: