Reviews for The Cave
KeruKeru chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
It's super awkward no matter who you're walking in when they're having sex. Race, creed, religion, or sexuality, it's just fucking awkward. It was cute to put Matt in Tai's jacket though. x3 I couldn't help but "awwww" at that part.
hikarinayoshi chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
You did a pretty great job... I think ;)

thanks for writing

and the addiction thing did seem real!

and Tai finds out that Matt wants to quit! and he wants to support him! ! x4

keep writing!

eagerly awaiting

the next chapter
KeruKeru chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
Well, with nicotine patches, each one has less nicotine than the one before it. The first having as much as a regular cigarette, the last having none. It's like being weened off of smoking. But I don't think you did anything wrong. And the addiction, it really depends on what KIND of addiction he has. For most it's the nicotine, but for some, it's just having something in your mouth. I couldn't think of less awkward way to say that. :P That's why some people choose gum over patches, or go for the electric cigarettes. But if it's the nicotine, then it makes sense he'd use the patch.
hikarinayoshi chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Kawaii!

i just finished reading the story a few minutes ago (6 to be accurate)

and i spent the last 6 minutes jumping up and down doing a fangirl squee! I love how you portrayed this

Matt isnt too girly

Tai isnt too gay

you have the character expressions down pat!

and the Harmonica was a great thing to add!

and nice sex scene

i even had to stop and fan myself... it was getting very hot over here...

please keep writing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as I always do

eagerly awaiting

the next chapter
Rukia-K1 chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Nice chapter. I had about forgotten about this story myself ;
xXDaniel AlexanderXx chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Plz keep writiing I love each and every chapter of this story and can not do without it
KeruKeru chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
I forgot what this fic was when I got the notification. o.o But the more I read through the chapter, the more I remembered it. x3 Just as good as I remember. You seriously need to update more often! D:
Labradoodles1001 chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
Please continue. That just can't be the end. Please continue. Any you write very good sex scenes.
Rukia-K1 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
~ I really like this story.
alicelouise'x chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Brilliant! You did really well! :D

I love this story, and I simply adore the fact their first time was in The Cave :))

It was really sweet ! Well done c:
KeruKeru chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
*Squeegees the computer screen clear*... I mean... DON'T JUDGE ME! DX lol Okay, that was hot. You write better lemons then I do and judging by the feedback I got on a lemon, that's saying something. XD Matt's such a sweetheart! I would totally plan something like that for my boyfriend!... if I had one... I love your fic and your writing and everything. :3 You ish one of the best writers on FF.

Update soon -
Neutral747 chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
I believe you did a great job. :)

I mean in the end anybody having sex has different reactions, so yes I believe you did wonderful.
Sumi19 chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
I just love this story, :)

Please update soon!
alicelouise'x chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Ohmygoshh. I totally forgot this story! I love it! I really do! And come on!

There has to be some Taichi/Yamato action soooooon! I'm dying for some! And what about the story about how Daisuke and Ken got together? :) Is that one up yet?

Can't wait for the next chapter! It's brilliant!
KeruKeru chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
OMG! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! XD *Glomps you with a passion* I completely forgot about this story until I got the alert that it was updated! I can't wait for the lemon. ;D

Update faster! XD