Reviews for The Cave
Rukia-K1 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
~ I really like this story.
alicelouise'x chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Brilliant! You did really well! :D

I love this story, and I simply adore the fact their first time was in The Cave :))

It was really sweet ! Well done c:
KeruKeru chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
*Squeegees the computer screen clear*... I mean... DON'T JUDGE ME! DX lol Okay, that was hot. You write better lemons then I do and judging by the feedback I got on a lemon, that's saying something. XD Matt's such a sweetheart! I would totally plan something like that for my boyfriend!... if I had one... I love your fic and your writing and everything. :3 You ish one of the best writers on FF.

Update soon -
Neutral747 chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
I believe you did a great job. :)

I mean in the end anybody having sex has different reactions, so yes I believe you did wonderful.
Sumi19 chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
I just love this story, :)

Please update soon!
alicelouise'x chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Ohmygoshh. I totally forgot this story! I love it! I really do! And come on!

There has to be some Taichi/Yamato action soooooon! I'm dying for some! And what about the story about how Daisuke and Ken got together? :) Is that one up yet?

Can't wait for the next chapter! It's brilliant!
KeruKeru chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
OMG! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! XD *Glomps you with a passion* I completely forgot about this story until I got the alert that it was updated! I can't wait for the lemon. ;D

Update faster! XD
alicelouise'x chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
I.. Freaking.. Love.. You! Seriously. This is amazing, and I read The Assassin and The Clown and you made me love Daiken! Seriously, I neeeeed more ;L
eras14 chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
HI! I love your story, please update soon.

but one question - what happened to matts instrument which was stollen? At first I thought oh my god there will happen something - crazy fan, envy girl/boy but than nothing!

(sorry my english is very bad - i am german)

Vergil D. Sparda chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Your story is... decently written enough. I don't have a strong opinion either way. Except you speak as though you know things... when you don't.

1. If you're going to use all their English names, it looks really jarring just to decide to use "Jyou". That's not even the way most purists write it - there is no "y", it's just "Jou". Even FFNet has it this way. I admit, it's more personal preference, but the "y" really is so unneccessary. Also, "T.K." is written like that and not "TK".

2. I assume you've decided to keep Taichi's last name as "Kamiya" (dub change) and not "Yagami" (Japanese). If not, I just told you. Most stick to the original, "Yagami".

3. It's not a big deal to call "football" soccer. Chill. Even the Japanese call it soccer. Some people in the world do, you know.

4. You have to be 18 to be able to drive in Japan.

5. Yamato and Takeru are FULL BROTHERS. They are FULL BROTHERS in both the original Japanese AND the English dub. The "confusion" came up when, in the first few episodes of the English dub, Matt tells Tai that T.K. is his half brother. That was a dubbing error made by the English dubbers, who quickly realized their mistake but couldn't fix it, and just acted like Matt never ever said that, because for the rest of the English dub, it was obvious Matt and T.K. were full brothers with the same two parents. The English dubbers have acknowledged their early mistake, and them being "half brothers" is NOT canon in either the English dub or the Japanese or whatever version. They are full brothers in Japanese, full brothers in English, and what have you. So you got that mixed up.

Of course, you can make them half brothers in your story if you want to. Just don't go off about them actually being half brothers in the original version, because they are full brothers in every version (especially the Japanese). It was a simple English dubbing mistake.

6. Surprise, this is actually about a grammatical error. So many people make this mistake it's silly. Read:

"What you saw in that hallway between me and Matt-" Davis began.

"Matt and I," Ken corrected, thumping the boy on the back of the head when he glared at him. "You can get an A in math, but forget proper grammar."

Yeah, except... Ken is wrong, and Davis is actually right. "Matt and I" is not ALWAYS the correction of "me and Matt", FYI. I don't know why hordes of people get taught that in bad high schools. A very easy way to tell WHICH is the correct grammatical term is to say the sentence out loud WITHOUT the other person in it. For example, "What you saw in that hallway between me and Matt" - say it without "Matt". Which of the following sounds better?

"What you saw in that hallway between me"

"What you saw in that hallway between I"

The first one, right? The second one is ridiculous (like someone trying to sound pompously "proper" and actually hilariously failing at English). Therefore, ding ding, the correct grammatical term is "me and Matt". It's not that hard.

Want another example? But of the reverse? "Matt and I went to the pool". But is it "Matt and I" or "me and Matt"? So, again, take out "Matt" to see if the sentence makes sense:

"I went to the pool"

"Me went to the pool"

Obviously this time the "I" wins over the "me". It is "Matt and I went to the pool" because "I went to the pool" is the grammatically sound way of saying it. You cannot say "Me and Matt went to the pool" because "Me went to the pool" is obviously crappy English. I think you get it now.

7. Nancy is the English dub name of Matt and T.K.'s mother. Her Japanese name is Natsuko. And, just to be clear, she did indeed give birth to both Yamato and Takeru. With the same daddy.

Your arrogance of "knowledge" was annoying. It was more annoying when it's so, so wrong. So I corrected (some of) it.
KeruKeru chapter 16 . 1/27/2011
Tai has weird little kid dreams. lol Um... not much to say... this chapter ws a little more intense then I usually like to read, so I didn't enjoy it as much as the others, but it was still amazing, like all the other chapters. :)

Update soon! :D
MrGooseyMoose chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Wow! About time these two sorted it out! XD

Ahem...aaaaalrighty then! I'm not gonna go on about how awesome I htink you are as a writer, because I'm pretty sure I've already done that haha. Yes, your style is completely, and utterly, sound. So let's move onto the content! It was drawn out really well, but not for long enough to make it become painful, or boring, to read. Awesome! Also, I loved how Tai was portrayed as he went through his rough patch; angry, hurt and reckless (in that he wouldn't hear Matt out). I really can imagine that this is how our fav lil brunette in the world would act, given this situation. Brill.
KeruKeru chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Aww! Such a fluffy ending! Makes me wish my boyfriend lived near me. :) We'd make out like that every night! lol

Update soon! :D
Blaze Snow chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
Typical Daisuke( i don't like saying Davis) how can anyone be that dense?
MrGooseyMoose chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
... '(

Ahem...ok, now that I've got that out of my system...

Nope, seemed like I had more crying to do. Ok, I'm good now. Ahem...yeah, it was well written; the events were beautifully structured and, as I'm sure you can tell from my reaction, incredibly emotional. That's a good long as it gets sorted out soon ;) hahaha

Awesome chapter. Oh, and Daisuke DOES sound better than Davis methinks... )
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »