Reviews for Blades of Glory 2: Fire on the Ice
youdon'tknowme123 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Great story! Are you going continue? I hope you do. Anyway, I enjoy how protective Derek is. I hope Kenji don't end up slicing Chazz into a million pieces!
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Sorry, I can't be bothered logging in right now :-) Anyways, amazing story! I just saw Blades of Glory for the first time today...you MUST update it, so I can pretend there really is a second movie and this is it! Okay, now I'm quoting Michael Jackson...

Seriously, update! (Please _)

-GallifreyenCultOfSkaro-

*Peace*
smiley chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I loved blades of glory, and i think its cool you writing a part 2 script. personally i believe the movie would be nothing without chazz (will ferrel) .you did a good job with the i have to add anything i would just give chazz some disgusting pick up lines and psycho puns that dont make e-mail me when you have written indian and from south africa by the way...im a dude...just so there's no confusion...you know, anyway e-mail me at
RogueSquirrel chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
I wish this had been an actual movie!
YaoiNaru chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I love this xD

I just re-watched the movie and so I looked up fanfiction for it.

I hope you keep up with this story. It's cute!

Yaoi Naru
MissHale-x chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Thanks for continuing this for me! You're awesome :):) I love this story and it makes me laugh so much :) update soonies! :D
MissHale-x chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Please continue this? :)
Insane Blood Prince chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I like it. Poor Jimmy thinking that every one hates him. Why would he think that Kate and Jessica hate him? Plz update soon