Reviews for Rookie
Kunoichi21 chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
I... FUCK. Seriously? I wanna punch the living daylights out of Roxas. I mean what the FUCK! Really? I... God, I'm so pissed off right now. I need to punch something. Oh my God, Roxas... I could seriously kill him right now. Why did he have to be such a PRICK!?
Kunoichi21 chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
I don't know how I haven't read this before now. Anyway, reviewing on this chapter because I have GOT to get to bed and I need a bookmark. I promise to leave a full review when I get to the end of the story. (:
Awkwardly Twisted Rainbows chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
You are an amazing person. As soon as I saw the first three words I started singing the whole song out loud. I even finished it for Roxas and his whore-like dancing. I LOVE Panic! At The Disco. So much. They are the best things to ever grace this damn earth. And for putting them in your Fanfiction even just once makes you amazing in my mind. Go you.

AwkwardlyTwistedRainbows approves this message.
Awkwardly Twisted Rainbows chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I really hope you keep to your word and Zexion is better in the sequal... That was just super creepy... I don't hate either of you (who could hate a great author and the almighty Zexion) but damn! Obsessed much! Maybe he should see a professional...

AwkwardlyTwistedRainbows approves this message
Guest chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
I need a sequel and I need it now. Like seriously. You can't end this fic that way. Holy shit. No. I'm in tears. I've never been in actual tears over a fanfic. I was excepting a happy ending just like all the other stories.

My heart, my god.
You are truly amazing.
Please keep up the good work. I'm going to book mark this story forever now.
Roxann3 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
You used a P!ATD song... I think I just got a lady boner.*#*
bitterbeauty813 chapter 25 . 6/7/2012
I loved the Story!
CookieNinja242 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
STEREO SKYLINE xD oh eem gee loove that band :D love the story! One of the best I've ever read!
lovelyhellfire chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
whoa. whoa. whoa. that brought a tear to my eye. like a happy about damn time tear. that was good and toughing. i love it! keep it up ;3
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
NO!NO! YOU DID /NOT/ ! LEAVE THIS STORY OFF THAT WAY! H-HOW COULD YOU! -CRYING- R-ROX...THAT WAS...SO...TERRIBLE...I DONT EVEN LIKE ZEXION/ROXAS...axe...poor axe...what does yuna have to say about any of this? Does she even like zexion? You better write that damned sequal!-crying-
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Ok... Fangirl moment when I heard the Stereo Skyline song. No one I know likes them *pouts*
Harmonic Sniper chapter 25 . 9/5/2011
omg i loved this fic so much! the ending was pretty sad but hopefully everything works out in the sequel...right?
StrangeSisters chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
I hate you I'm crying now thanks alot

great beganing though your a really good writer but I still HATE YOU
Bluebird Circus chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Interesting. I never heard of this Rooking(?) I think the closest we got was telling the Freshmen that the pool is located on the top of the C-building. It's a long running jokes between all the school how they promise to build a pool, but never did. Or course, we'll have to come up with a new one since now, after like 10 years, (so I heard) they're finally making a pool between the gyms. (Us seniors were taking bet on how long would it actually take to finish the pool. XD 6 years seem to be a common number)
PurpleMoo1819 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I have no idea what this rookie tradition thing is and I'm Canadian although is sounds like it only happens to 9th graders right? so you'll wanna tell me before I go to 9th grade right? *goes into hysterical mode* because you're a nice person right? right? good so far though btw XD