Reviews for One In A Million
NOW NOW AGENTS
YOU HAVE A LITTLE BOY IN THE SAME BED
KEEP IT RATED K
RealMe07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Is there a sequel? I reeeeeally hope there is! Because this was so heartfelt and amazing...I laughed so much, too. This was just fabulous! :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Sweet hotly and cute jack!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I really lived this this. Had a bit of everything in it
cm757 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i loved the story it was heartbreaking! i adored it. listen i know this is probably a long shot but do you think you could give it a try and write a sequel?
SPNAngel16 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
aww that was adorable. jack sounded so cute. imagine what he's gonna look like in the future
SpaceCadet47 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Great story. Wonderful job with the characters. Please make my dreams come true by posting the next chapter. There is no way you can end it like that...it screams for more. I'm screaming for more...do you hear me? Jack says you have to hurry and post the next chapter, and you know how 'bossy' he can be!

Thanks for sharing,

SpaceCadet
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I really like this story. You did a great job on it.
nataliebianca chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
YAY! How cute... & LOL Emily and Jack and 'all the single ladies' :P
0909090 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Absolutely brilliant story! so loved it! and Jack! loved him to

'If she was going down, so was Jack.

death!' Laughed my ass off on this line!

thank you!
miriah22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I really liked this story. Not to serious, and I love when writers incorporate jack because he is so innocent and sweet. Good job with writing the story...It could even go on if you wanted to continue it.
Rolfy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
*Oh!* I love this story! :)
Celina79 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
What a wonderful Story! Poor Emily, that was so bad of her mother. But, Hotch is there for her, and I loved how he protected her and assured her that she would be a wonderful mother! Loved the moment at his home with Jack, so cute!

Hope to read more of them.:)
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
OMG! This story was amazing :D

I loved it...felt so bad for emily at the begining with her mother and all but then I love how hotch is there for her. I love how you described Jack, he's just like a miny Hotch :)

I really enjoyed reading this story, keep up the fantastic work!

Amy
2272053 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow, that's such a great story.

I loved Hotch defending Emily's ability of being a mother and Jack was incredibly much fun to read.

That made me laugh a lot. Really sweet.