Reviews for It's A Brother Thing
Whedonista93 chapter 1 . 2/6
Ooohhh... love the character breakdown of why Connor is (clearly) older. Headcanon accepted.
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ugh, my emotions. /3 I just love the way you capture these two. I have no other words to say besides that I loved this. Wonderful job. :)
Rat chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awesome story, I loved it.
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I read this fic a long time ago, and pretty much every day since I've thought, 'Oh my God, where the fuck is it?' because it's so fantastic. But I've found it now! Yay! I watched it just last night and yesterday because my aunt found it and bought it and she, my uncle and I watched it (for them, the first time). (My uncle loved when Rocco killed the cat)
RogueWhisper chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love these kinds of stories. The way you prove that Conner is older is really sweet. I love these guys, and I can tell that you love them too.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aww great story sweetie, this was too awesome! :D
amyblair chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
And you're a 'Boondock Saints' girl, too, huh?

That was a nice touch. I always liked how when Rocco dies and Murphy is seething on the floor that right before the camera cuts away, he nuzzles up next to Rocco, like he's going to kiss both sides of his cheeks. Very Irish.

Twins are weird and you're right - these brothers do not need words. They just KNOW. You did a great job portraying them both.
SlackerQueen chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
OMG! I LOVE this fic. You should totally continue with it. You did a wonderful job. :D
Desperado1102 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
so lovely. so sweet. well done

kate
mischieflover chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
aw, that was cute. and sad. but cute. i liked it a lot :) i wouldn't be opposed to more... lol

~ml
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aw, this is beautiful angst/fluff. Really well written, you captured the twins perfectly in this instant.

~Saoirse
stucky1513 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was truly an amazing story. The actual way in which it was written was very well done, but the plot was what I loved the most. I will never get enough of protective brother Connor, and the way you portrayed their brotherly relationship was just excellent. The way their able to understand one another, and how they comfort one another during difficult times. It's just so sweet and such a beautiful concept, that I hope you decide to write similar boondock stories in the future. Remarkable work.