Reviews for More Than Meets The Eye
Thura Nightingale chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I absolutely loved this story! great job :D You did a great job on writing Alex I think :)
Blood Red Kisses chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
Really super loved this! Though I was sorta hoping they'd end up together by the end of this. Ah well, I still loved every minute of this.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
Once again, finally. I love how this is going. :3
Blood Red Kisses chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
Oh my God, no...she just can't ever get a break. Alex, go save your girlfriend! Hurreh!
Blood Red Kisses chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
So Liv gets a few nice days with a nice family before her mother comes back to fuck everything up? God, this gal can't get a break, can she? Here's hopin she's okay.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
Finally! I am very happy with this chapter! :D Alex is amazing. I'm glad she got Liv outta there.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
Jeeze, I don't like these foster parents. They're horrible...But what Al and Liv need to do is strategically plan visits for when the foster parents are gone. Or something like that. I dunno...I want them to be together again...It breaks my heart reading that Liv finally got away from her bitch mom only to be put in another abusive home, this time where she's without her best friend... D:
Blood Red Kisses chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
Alex needs to stand up to her mother. And someone needs to tell that fuckin bitch of a teacher the fuck off. Doesn't she realize Liv's behavior is classic of an abused child? She's acting out, asking for her parents to not be called, comes into class with bruises (although that could be explained by her getting into fights with kids at school or something). So I don't understand why this teacher is being such a bitch. I hope she gets what's comin to her. And Alex's mother is being a bitch right now, too. .
Badmuts32 chapter 25 . 9/29/2010
Great story.
ttandme69 chapter 25 . 6/10/2010
wow...Liv had it so rough...glad that Alex was there to help her! Alex had a crush on Liv already...adorable! Glad Liv found Grace & Jonathan! Now, onto read your next story...lurking work. Thanks for sharing, Lisa
Kendra23 chapter 25 . 3/23/2010
Great ending to the story!

While I was half expecting Alex and Liv to get together (that's just kind of what I think about now when I think of Alex and Liv's fanfics) them being the best of friends came out very nicely done! Just the way they're there for one another and care about each other-good job!
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 25 . 3/21/2010
aww. I'm so happy that everything worked out in the end.

It was a beautiful story. You captured the pain and torment through a young girls eyes, and turned it into something so much better.

Kudos to you.
elizabethanthymes chapter 25 . 3/21/2010
Your story was excellent,as always !Are you a bigger fan of Alex or of Olivia?I'm very pleased to see that you're not writing A/O romantic fiction- always seems to be so much speculation whether Olivia suddenly is questioning whether's she gay or not...thank you very much for just making them friends!Keep up the good writing!
NicoRobin009 chapter 25 . 3/21/2010
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it.
Charlotte chapter 25 . 3/20/2010
I liked your story .I'm sad to see it go but it was good and Olivia was a different character .