Reviews for Chromaticity
dolphinstarchild chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
So sweet. Unfortunately so true of the military. You'd think that in this day & age, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" would no longer apply or exist anywhere.
firetotherain3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Thank you for writing this amazing story. Any work that makes the reader feel something so strongly, whether that feeling is happiness or crushing sadness, is truly a work of art. I hope you continue to write and share your talent. I would love to read anything else you have written.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I did need tissues *sob*

beautiful, but sooooo sad :((
bstewsparkle chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow. That was intense. I didn't read the author's notes, therefore I didn't realize I might need tissues. That's the last time I don't A/N becuase I was in tears.

This a beautifully written, powerful story. Their love for each other was flowing off of each word said without
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was a six tissue weepie. The use of colour to describe Jasper was unusual. There must be many who lose their lives just before they are due to finish their service. For those in Edward's position it must be so much harder because he wouldn't be able to show that he was in love with Jasper. Very sad for all concerned.
Sophz456 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Incredible. Absolutely incredible. It brought me to tears.

I adore tragedies, and although part of me knew this was coming, I still hoped and prayed it wouldn't. When it did... let's just say I needed those tissues.

I loved the way you used colours throughout this. I'm not sure what it is, but just the idea of them representing different things to people, and the vividness of it all just... Gah.

I'll never look at the colour yellow the same way again.

Well done for winning the contest - you deserved to! This is beautiful. xx
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I knew it was coming, and I, lover of tragedy, hoped like hell it wouldn't.

Beautiful story, I'm going to go drown myself in some sad music and dishwater now.

Well done :D
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Thank you for writing this story.

I have to have faith that DADT will get repealed if enough people stand up and voice their disapproval of it. I hope your story encourages more folks to get involved.
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
So beautiful, so sad. Jx
MeiSun chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very sad, but beautifully done.
Meikela chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I wonder how many times this scenario has played itself in real life due to our government's idiotic policies regarding gays in the military. This was beautifully written and yes, I did need the kleenex. My heart breaks for both of them and for the men and women who are protecting us while hiding at the same time. Best of luck with the contest.
AHotMess chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Your artistry is beautiful. I'm almost at a loss for words, but you deserve them so here they are:

I was moved by the emotions evoked in your one-shot. I think my heart skipped a beat when Jasper had on yellow socks, he wasn't sure if he'd see your Edward, but it made him feel closer to him.

I loved the colors and their meaning woven throughout this fic, it made it visual and supported visceral underlying current between the two as seen through Edward's artistic vision.

Thanks for writing such a beautiful fic, good luch with the contest!
GracieBlack28 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
AH! This story killed me! Ripped my heart out and stomped on it! I so wanted them to have a HEA, but I know that doesn't always happen...but still! GAH! I loved it, and still can't believe how sad it was. ARG!
QueQuowle42 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow. Really sad, sweet, heartbreaking, and beautiful. I love how important color was in this fic, its something that a lot of people take for granted, but it can mean so much if you stop and take notice. I can't wait to find out who wrote this, so I can read more! Good luck!
catlover28 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i love it but it's so sad! what i esp like is how you started the story in the beginning, when they were children