Reviews for Loralocks
AnnieHonson chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
OMG! LOVE IT! Sorry it took me so long so read it. I read it a few weeks back, but forgot to review. Again, sorry. I like where this whole story is going... You should upload soon.

PS you might want to put up some kind of note in the HoN website saying that you switched sites for the story. You might still have readers there who might be wondering where the hell this story went.

AnnieHonson chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Don't wanna be a flamer or anything... but you got it on the wrong website kid. You could make a Fictionpress account and post it up there, or there's a category in FanFiction "Misc. Books". I'm just saying because you said you didn't know where to put it up.

chitvhatgirl chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
why do neutal expartions always mean somethings wrong?
chitchatgirl chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
ah family reunions
chitchatgirl chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
no time for review must read your story!
chitchatgirl chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
evil little girl rnt u? oh and what retas a PROOPHETESSE?
chitchatgirl chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
nice oh and how did gaven know her sisy?
chitchatgirl chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
love her for who she is and sty on her good side?
chitchatgirl chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
dang i hate cut offs nessisary as they may be stupid suspence!
chitchatgirl chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
wow gavin just dont know when to quit!
chitchatgirl chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
awwwwwwwww i love this knida thing!
chitchatgirl chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
why dose she hate him?
chitchatgirl chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
wow i love it but why was she trieing to kill the king?
StevieRae2011 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I dont want you to think im rude but this site is for FanFics only. This site FictionPress is almost just like FanFiction, only for Original Works. I didnt actually read your story but i mightve if u had done it on the right website...
Nyx's Pinky Girl chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
The plot itself isn't bad, but you need to work on this. For me, this is moving to fast, a lot of things happen in the first and second chapter. Maybe you should make it longer, add details and describe the characters a bit more. Like I said the idea isn't bad, but you need to work on this. And add a bit more action and cliffhangers. Becuase, you know, so that the readers wont get bored after three words.

I know this sounds crytical, sorry.

But if you do this, your story could be really great.