Reviews for Change
PaulaB87 chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
please update soon
Verasque chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
" I hope you enjoyed reading it, because I really enjoyed writing it. I love exploring this side of Alanna."

And you should never stop, because you bring so much insight and life into these characters. Oh, Thom. That's all I can say.

It fills me up with sweet mush to see that George is always the one in the end, the home, the comfort, the side of Alanna that makes her complete. If it wasn't for these two, I'd have given up hope that Tortall ever had functional families. :P
Verasque chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Oh my giddy God! I LOVE THESE FOUR BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. They're just incredible and amazing and gel so well together. I wish I could say I admire it as much as you for writing it, but well, that's just a lie. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. :)

Do you ever notice that when we really set time aside to consider them in the post-LR phase, we understand them, and we understand Tammy's decisions better?
Verasque chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
The best thing about this was all the sentiments you managed to grab hold onto and tie together. It says a lot to be able to polish Jon/Thayet and Jon's maturity within, as this entire fic collection suggests, the shifting environment and dynamics between Alanna and Jon, and the two of them with everyone else.

Just the right amount of romance and nostalgia and hope, and it's a testament to your writing also!
Verasque chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I love Jon's rascality in this, and Alanna's impatience. There was just a resounding A/J vibe coming off all around. And the end line. *blubbers* It made my heart sing.
xpskl chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
awwww it was so heartfelt and romantic. Great job! update! please, are you going to write more. update!
FateStryke chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I loved the end, its how I always pictured them after the books. Married to diffrent people but still connected deeply. Truly enjoyed it
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great beginning...I can't wait to see what happens!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Intresting... How far are you taking the story, till their children are born.
scarletblusssh chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
this is great! write the weddings soon!
scarletblusssh chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
wow! this is great!
Wanderer of Dreams chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ack! 'tortallanrider'- a penname I recognise, despite my absence from for half an age. Great to see you writing again! I really like the theme of this story, about the growing relationship between the new king Jon and King's Champion.

Look foward to reading more.

14karatgold chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Thus far, this was the best one. It's coming back, girlie. ) Don't worry. I can't wait til you get to the story though! However, I understand that you need to get back into the characters. I completely relate.

kt
Princess of the Rogues chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Wow.. Erin! It's been forever! Hahaha I'm so glad your back! Lol now this has motivated me to go re-read the books and start reading TP fics again XD I'm excited to see where this goes!

Welcome back,

- Princess
Elfsquire90 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
something is better than nothing... and it is deffinately nicer that reading my polisci books