Reviews for The Domestics 3: Family Matters
darklover chapter 4 . 8/3
Great story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Love. This is the sweetest, most perfect little Romy goodness I've ever read. Loved it!
amd5551 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
AWWW... man, i'm saying that A LOT with your stories. but i liked this story. even with the random tangents you write in with the characters. I also loved the birthing process and the end. i almost teared up when their son opened his eyes. now that could've caused a heart attack.
MusicLover20 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
so funny
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
soo cute a very nice way to end the chapter
DragonsCrescent13 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Such a cute chapter. But the word "sapriste" is supposed to be spelled "sapristi". I'm not a French expert, I just tried to look up the word and it speller it out that way. I love how you write out the accents, I can just hear them in my head. Awesome job!
Lucky's Girl chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Hi,

That was great and I loved that you flashed back and the little -pain, shock, etc, were such a fun little idea!

"Of course, Logan didn't think so. He was mutely laughing at Remy's expense from the other side of Rogue's bed." Hahaa, oh Logan, always the same.

The end was super cute, really great! Thanks so much for the story, it was such a fun read!

Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Hi,

I loved the switch up on characters, but it was still cool to see some stuff and have Jubilee run through that list of people, gave the reader a nice little hello to the rest of who the X-Men were around.

"Another loud, huffy teenager-like sigh." Oh yes, the huffy sighs! Haha, that's awesome

"Yeah. She liked them. Now, if you don't mind, I have a standing appointment with my pillow I gotta keep." Hahhaa, that was a great line! It was another great chapter! Thanks!

Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Hi,

Oh I loved this chapter, it was great and I loved how it was playful but it got into some serious tones too, just like them! It was wonderful and of course Remy can't help himself, but I couldn't help but laugh at the teasing him about seeing in the dark. It was awesome! Thanks!

Immortalfantasylover chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Major freak out going on! Soooo cuuuuuuute! I love this story and the Storm and Logan domestic one you have! Great job!
CaptMackenzie chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
This is just SO unbelievably adorable! Every single chapter, every sentence, had me all warm and gushy inside :) And I just know exactly what Remy must have been thinking about "tasting" Rogue when she asked how she could make it up to him. Tee hee. Naughty man! (Although, I'm rather curious myself about how it must taste...would it be better than cow's milk? Snicker!)

Jubi and Sam are a cute idea for a couple, and the way you wrote in her voice had me in stitches the entire time.

And those last few paragraphs, starting with the "panic" heading, were very touching. I both love and hate that you left it up to our imaginations to depict Remy's reaction to seeing someone ELSE - esp. his helpless newborn progeny - w/his eyes.
Sugahroc57 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Awe, this brings back some memories... And this story surely made me laugh 'cause it's true!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was cute!
DancingtilSunset chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
really cute
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Dam those hormones can get pretty nasty - it's a good thing Remy is so care free, forgiving, and loving.