Reviews for To Bear And Keep The Light Alive
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is lovely.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Very nice - the guys don't have many traditions, so it's great that watching the opening ceremonies of the Winter Games is one. And as a Canadian I must say that the show was fantastic, so no wonder they enjoyed it.
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oy. What a sweet and lovely bro-mo you gave our favorite brothers. Just adorable and full of Winchester care.

Great job!
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Lovely. I can see that something like this could mean alot to the Winchester boys, they had almost nothing permanent in their lives and to be able to have this tradition gave them a small bit of normal to look forward to.

I loved this - But he'd forgotten how much his little brother's happiness affected him. When Sam was happy Dean felt like he'd done something right, because Sam was safe and smiling and there wasn't anything to worry about. It left Dean happy, too. This sums up Dean the awesome big brother in a wonderful way.

Very nice little story
snlover10 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Loved the ending, faved!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Thank you - I so needed this moment of brotherly togetherness. May the Olympics happen once a week, and keep them Winchester boys connected and loved once again!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was really a wonderful story idea, Neb. And so well-written, too.

Made me feel the same kind of peace that engulfed Sam and Dean there on the sofa at Bobby's, watching the opening ceremony.

Thank you for this little gem! It offers me as much hope as it does the brothers.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow! This was beautiful! Makes me want to watch the opening of the olypmics (though I doubt I will unless I'm bored).

I'm listeneing to KD Lang's Hajelluiah, and it so beautiful!

And an equally beautiful story! *clap*
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
that was sweet... love it
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
really wonderfull and it makes me happy to read this great story. when you read this story you fell really peacefull yourself. :-)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
What a wonderful story!

I love how you wrote the brothers and their tradition of watching the Olympics together.

It was nice that the brothers had a moment where they could be together, smile, laugh, and remember good times especially after everything that has happened to them.

Loved the end as Castiel checked on the brothers and found them asleep, they both needed it.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Really nice story. I like the way you've used the story and the Olympics to give the boys, especially Dean, a chance to quietly regroup and find some peace by continuing their traditional watching of the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

Sue
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Lovely piece. The way you described Dean as he went to get Sam from the panic room was perfect. I could definitely see the boys upholding this tradition, and I especially liked the way that you added in the detail about them keeping it even while Sam was at Stanford. That did fantastically in showing how close the two of them are.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw! Love it! *curls up with the boys*
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was so immensely beautiful! And I can't read enough of the brotherly fluff! You have described the opening ceremony very well and found some very nice and believable things to add as a background to the boys watching the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympic Games on a regular basis.

Thank you for writing this feel-good piece!