Reviews for Just a mission right?
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Teehee...fire! *Note...fire and I have a long history of friendship...my human friends try to keep us apart...but we have to be together!* Anywho...great story! It really grabs you and keeps you reading! Which, with my usually short attention span...you should consider a great success! :D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
This is a really good story! I think that if you got someone to clean up a few of the minor grammatical errors for you, it would even better! ...I could do it for you, if you like.
doconnor chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
A pretty good story over all.

Ahsoka did a lot of screaming for a battle hardened Jedi. She should know how to handle pain, and even torture, without losing her composure. Maybe if she held off until Dooku go a hold of her.

At first I thought it odd that Dooku had a bounty hunter go after Anarkin, since Anarkin was under Palpatine's wing, but if Dooku realized Anarkin was going to replace him, trying to kill him would make sense.
Ami chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Whoops sorry I should've waited till the last chapter before asking about Wild Space...LOL
Ami chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Hey, just wondering...did you get your "Halls of Healing" and Master Vokara Che from Karen Miller's book WILD SPACE? If you did, there's nothing wrong with that, I was just wondering.

This is AMAZING! You have a distinct style of writing.
KittyCaterpillar chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Oh shoot! It's "the end"...

It was an awesome story, and you did a great job with the characters.

I wonder what happens to Zach later on...

Anywho, awesome story!
Zedax chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Cool quick easy ending thanks
awsmninja chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
aww for two reasons:1 aww you DO listen to me!w

2 aw its over

any way you got rita to help you didnt you lol awesome job (finally)
Lefty Blondy chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
That was such a good story I'm sad now that its done.
hoysterrule123 chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
Really good! update soon, going on story alert
awsmninja chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
UPDATE DAMNIT!
awsmninja chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
as for the rexasokaness bleh! is my responce but otherwise good chapter
awsmninja chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
OH HOW DID I KNOW? I NEW IT I JUST KNEW IT! hey why wasnt i mentioned in the fire lovers category :T well i reviewed so now MARSHMALLOW ROASTING PARTY! WOOTZ!
Lefty Blondy chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Aww cute chapter and yay for Ahsoka not being dead. Thought she really was dead for a minute.

Can I glomp Zach?
KittyCaterpillar chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
I could tell that you enjoyed writing this chapter! The plot flowed very nicely. I do hope Zach finds his calling, update as soon as you can!