Reviews for Song of the Spirit
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Beaufale chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
this is so cute
NewEnglandGirl chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
LOVE the story, please please please write more!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
you havent updated for awhile and i would love to read more even if it follows similar lines to Rose and Jacks love story. PLease update soon
FallenStar92 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
If you don't continue writing this story I may just cry! It's excellent! please place place update soon! I'm so excited to see how they meet next and well everything to come!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
more soon i hope?
Jovie Black chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Amazing! i love titanic stories with Tommy! update soon please!

Simply Ginger chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Hope you update soon!
Simply Ginger chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
You switch between first person (Telling the story from Tommy's POV) to third person (Narrator) during the scene where Annie's hat flies away. Other than that being confusing, cute story.
Kat Nikolaevsky chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
Fantastic story, and maybe it's just cause my boyfriend is Irish but I love Tommy! Can't wait to read more(:
TikkiChadwick2011 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love your story! Btw I put up a story yesterday... My character Emma Andrews, niece of Mr. Andrews, boards Titanic, she's friends with Rose, traveling to America for her wedding just days after arose and Cal's. My almost the same as ur about them being friends but they don't board together lol
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Amazing! I love this story! Please write more soon!
Amara Kingley chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Ah! This is awesome! Very well done
TITANIC rocksmysocs chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Dude... Wow... I LOVED this chapter. I know I shoul be reviewing every chapter but Im typing on my Kindle which makes it kinda hard... Your a good writer. Reviews are pretty darn hard to get and your getting them like a person who had just won an eating contest. Keep writing.
Rue Dawn chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Oh no. Dear dear dear... I can't wait for her to see Tommy again now, please update soon.