Reviews for His Name Isn't Important Here
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i really quite like the way this was written :) it's a very good idea, and you pulled it off beautifully. poor criminally insane hot dude :( lol. anywho, keep up the good work ;D
philstone chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
good story! they fucking killed herc though :(
Zelrion chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I think if they expand on this herc character that there is a potential pairing here.
Technician Fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
cool story.

- Holly
vomit-klainbows chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I love how you incorporated the fact that he never said his name in "There is Another Sky" into your story. I watched the next episode today, and I found out his name. I had to pause to read it. It's Tad. Really wierd name, right? But so far, he's my favorite character.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow, I really liked this story. Yeah, I was starting to get bored of the show until I saw this episode. Tamara and Herc made it awesome. Now I can hardly wait to see the next ep. I'll be very sad if they take Herc out of it. :(
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
well that was as depressing as all get out, but in a good way. it was very well written, although i certainly hope that he goes back to Tamara, since she's all alone :( it really was a good story though. hope you write some more caprica fanfic :)