Reviews for Moscow
Jennosaur chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
FREAKING adore this. Please don't tell me you've abandoned it :(
P.s this is like my 5th time reading this, and I'm in love w this story!
Please try writing again :(
FantaFun chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Hi,
I fell in love with your story Drowning. And craving more, I turned to this one.
Please tell me you didn't give up on it?
I saw the story was from 2010, but I'm so very much hoping you would give it another chance...
Love your writing!
Amberpaws chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
I really loved this sequel ! Are you going to make more ? Well thanx for writing this wonderful story
cbluna chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
hi! im just wondering whats going on with yassen! like, why did he strangle alex? and what part does aleksander play in this? why was alex so captivated by him? and did yassen know him? who shot them? (hahaha sorry, lots of questions) one thing im reeeeeally confused about, is what the devil (XD) is going on with yassen. one moment 'my childhood,*while fucking alex*' and the next' YOUR DEAD... SO CONFUSED
cbluna chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
PRAISE THE LORD IT HAS A SEQUEL
Sam chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
O God this story will never be finished won't it? I'm going to sit in a corner and shoot myself now...
Aikino chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Going through the archive I happened to stumble upon this one again. Even though I read it a long, long time ago it still managed to keep me throughly captivated. It's one of the best Yassen/Alex stories out there. I really love how you portray Yassen and his callous treatment of Alex; both in an attempt to make him leave the mission but also as a punishment. I really love the power play! I too like Alex, you portray him beautiful as a resourceful boy that is caught up in a world were he doesn't belong, but tries his hardest to stay alive. I prefer your type of vulnerable Alex to the 'Alex can do anything because he's a teenage spy' or even worse 'the super angsty Alex'. You make him seem real and believable which I truly enjoy.
I hope you'll someday return and finish this one as well as your story Stockholm Syndrome, it always seems like the best stories never gets finished ;)
Hell's Eternal Fire chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
um...So is Yassen going to kill him?
ehe Well, I do hope you continue! Even if you haven't for four years... ;w;
Hell's Eternal Fire chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Hm, I do not find your "renaming of the characters," or more accurately your epithets confusing at all. If you know the reference, then it is fine. Just...Try not to use them so much :3
Y.Gregorovich3 chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Will you ever update?
Ivy2121 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
That was hot (fanning face and anime nose bleed)
Toadmiffle chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AnnElfwind chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I'm looking forward to the next chapters in hopes that this story will be finished some day. :)
fouiii chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
OMG, this is soooo good. I normally do not read fics that hasnt updated in a while that arent complete but.. Im really happy I did :3 please finish it 3 you are a lovely author!
zrexheartz chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Awww you left in the worst cliffr ever!