Reviews for Felicity: The Continuing Story
ballerinastar7 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
This is such a great story! So sad that it ended right there though, I wish it would go on!
ballerinastar7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I LOVE this first chapter! It actually sounds as if it's a part of the Felicity series...can't wait to finish this! I would love to have you read my story, entitled, "Bananabelle Davidson." I would love your feedback! Thank-you for writing!
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Your story was very good. It pulled me in. I would enjoy hearing more of it, if you feel so inclined. Thank you for your good story. L.
Honey Jenkins chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
This is darling, and it's entirely unfair that it has so few reviews! Felicity was always my favourite American Girl and I've grown up wondering what on earth happened with Ben.

I'm glad she got over her stubbornness enough to apologize for breaking her promise. And Ben's so sweet with her! *sniffles*

I'm so glad to have found your story! Thank you for sharing it!
kAsS3695 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
love story
schaferdramaqueen chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Update or I shall send you a plague of bats!
Romance105 chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
i LOVED the story! It had a great plot, please update soon if you were going to update! Keep on Writing! :D
felicityphoenix chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
What a very romantic story! I hope to read more soon! And I do mean SOON! I like reading about the thoughts of the characters, very insightful!
DaggerQuill chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Aww, what a cute story! Loved it!