Reviews for Treasured Resonance
Guardian54 chapter 31 . 6/12/2012
You made a slip-up, when Khoury's dad announced the battle, he said Mankey and Chikorita...

Other than that, great.
PokeFan102 chapter 41 . 6/11/2012
I love this story. It has one of my favorite qualities and that is Orginality. The plot is well thought out and I enjoy reading every second of it. Update Soon -
JapanDreamer09 chapter 41 . 6/8/2012
Happy belated anniversary. Wow, time goes by so fast.

Oh so its the PokeRus (one of the few who didn't know what it was. XP) At least Flaaffy is okay now. I didn't realize it was a male until this chapter. O.o

And what do you know? More appearance of the Week siblings!

Shame they didn't give Lyra anything... Ah well.

I look forward to the gym battle with Morty.

ScotSniper chapter 41 . 6/8/2012
1 more chap till your done eh?

Hopefully my OC makes his debut then D

Did i notice a LOTR reference with Whitney closing Lyra's hand over the badge, similar to the Aragorn-Frodo moment?

Probably reading to deeply, but ah well good chapter.
saphren chapter 40 . 5/29/2012
So she has her third badge. Yay for her and Flaafy! Maybe Flaffy got the pokerus?
JapanDreamer09 chapter 40 . 5/27/2012
Well now. Poor Flaaffy.

I'm impressed with Flaaffy's strength. I never thought it could take it down so quickly.

I agree. I can't believe Ash won so unfairly. But I remember the old Pokemon Gold and Silver games with Milktank destroying everything with Rollout. I had such a hard time beating it, I almost screamed in frustration.

Say out of curiosity, is the word "Journey" supposed to be capitalized? You did it twice in the first paragraph.

Look forward to the next chapter.

redtron11 chapter 40 . 5/25/2012
flaffy is a survivor im sure it will be okay
ScotSniper chapter 40 . 5/24/2012
I've had my fair share of rants at that Demon Cow, so I won't say anymore on that matter.

Its good you've been consistent with your updates, something I've been having trouble with. (I'm lazy.)

Now, now I hope you come up with something original for Flaffy's problem... perhaps you can make it that its been infected with PokeRus - It makes Pokemon stronger in the long run but in the short term it heavily incapacitates those infected. It might make for an interesting subplot to develop Lyra's character if the infection spreads to her entire team- ah sorry I'm rambling I get spontaneous ideas and feel the need to share them.

Good chapter! Update soon.
drake22ice chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
I am liking the story and your writing style. I cannot wait to continue.
JapanDreamer09 chapter 39 . 5/20/2012
Yes! Now it's back to the main story.

There were some sentences that didn't really make sense when reading them out loud. One of them was in the beginning of the chapter - "Kicking the sheets that hugged her legs off". I got what you were saying but the sentence sounded awkward to me. Other than that, this chapter was pretty good.

Thank goodness, no more Team Rocket. Well, at least no more Jessie and James right? I don't think I can take another "Prepare for trouble" motto. Please bring anybody but them.

Good job on the tag battle. I had fun reading that and what do you know? Khoury's Totodile evolved! Hopefully, Lyra can finally evolve one of her Pokemon.

And now Lyra and Khoury are going to be traveling in Johto. I wonder how Ethan will feel about this. I wonder who Lyra will battle next... I hope its Whitney since I would love to see their interaction with each other.

Anyways, good chapter and I wait eagerly for the next one.

Nianque chapter 39 . 5/17/2012
Hurray! Back to the exciting stuff! To be honest, festivals and contests aren't as exciting to me as the other aspects of a pokemon journey.
redtron11 chapter 39 . 5/17/2012
gooo lyraaaa
redtron11 chapter 37 . 5/17/2012
i thought you wrote this very well. the tv producer should hire you :P
ScotSniper chapter 38 . 5/11/2012
Nice descriptions for the contests!

Also I heard rumors about that some of the older characters are coming back in BW2 - People like Brock and Giovanni are said to appear.

Bianca and Cheren are rumored to be returning too. (Bianca with glasses now - probably because shes training to be a professor)

JapanDreamer09 chapter 38 . 5/10/2012
The points don't matter. lol. (thumbs up to you if you know where that came from. XP)

I really enjoyed this chapter. I can tell you put quite a bit of effort into it. I love how you wrote the battles though I have to say Marian's commentary did get me sidetracked from the main battle though that's the same deal if I watched the anime.

Ah yes, BW2. I'm curious as to what they have in store though I wish they won't just threw away the old characters and introduce new ones. But I can't say much on the subject since I haven't even played BW either. XO

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I wonder if what will happen next. XP