Reviews for Rules of the 'End of Date' Kiss
Erin chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Great story! Loved it!
Jeniffer chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
So god! Want chapter 4! ;) Good job!

Smittenwhenbitten chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Definitely some awwing going on here. Nice one!
Sacrum chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Sigh! Endorphins!
Athena D. Cat chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
It was very sweet. :)

(I wish I could be more descriptive than that, but I'm too busy smiling and thinking "Awe!" to, ah, think of much else. xD)
julie chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
wish it could be true... i already hate Catherine...!I want Booth and Bones together at the end of season 5! I love your story! Thank you! from France
TravelingSue chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Excellent story, and definitely an awhh... momemnt at the end.
Aching Bones chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Hi there,

Yes, I totally agree...'their last first date kiss'...Loved this chapter...How they both knew that the line that never should have been there was now gone...How they there was no rush...and of course how he asked her on a date...

Really enjoyed this story and looking forward to more from you...

Addicted2Castle chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Very beautiful!

Loved how Brennan admitted what she wanted and how she kissed him as well as Booth turn. Lovely.

You could really feel the electricity while reading. I loved it very much!

You did a great job - beautifully written.
vacruz2 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Aw 3

Perfect ending! Something about them going out on a date, on a REAL date, makes my heart skip!

"You and Catherine are over" - Best thing to say!

"Go out with me?" - Seriously, I need Booth to say this on the show, I would die! But I need him to say it!

Loved this story! )
divine529 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Aw that was so cute! I loved it and can't wait for more! Keep up the fantastic work! :D
luckywynner86 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Such a cute ending to this story!
FanFicFan09 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Great line at the end of the second chapter! So fitting. This three-piece 'short' is fantastic!
kokobun chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Seriously, loved it! So deep!
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Aw! :) I wuved it! Any story writenthat well with bones and both togethr is good by me. Nicley done.