Reviews for Everything you ever wanted
amy chapter 41 . 9/8/2010
sad this story is ending.. It was so good! But reeeaaally excited for the sequel! Hope you put it up soon.. Can't wait to see them with the new baby :):)
Aj chapter 40 . 9/1/2010
I love this episode! This was a really good chapter.. I'm sooo excited for the baby coming! She's gonna be so cute :D I really hope you do a sequel cause I love Reading this story :) update soon!
amy chapter 38 . 8/26/2010
I really loved this chapter and the last! I LOVE it when they talk about the baby.. And when they get all romantic :):) hope the baby is born soon I bet dean is gonna be an awesome daddy :D ah cliffhanger! Hope rob is ok.. :/ update soon!
amy chapter 36 . 8/18/2010
aww that was a really good chapter :D I love when they talk about the baby.. I bet she's gonna be sooo cute :) i hope she's born soon :):) please update soon!
Amy chapter 34 . 8/11/2010
Just got back from holiday to find 3 new chapters :) I'm sooo happy Dean is back.. Soph wasn't the same without him :( yayy it's a girl! That's gonna be so cute with Dean and the baby :D really hope you do a sequel because I love this story a lot! :) update soon!
me09 chapter 33 . 8/6/2010
oh yes he's back their reunion was just perfect well done!love that Dean's back and can enjoy his time with Soph!

update soon please
Deangirl93 chapter 31 . 7/30/2010
It's gotta be Dean right? I really hope it is... plz update soon :)
RICE20 chapter 31 . 7/28/2010
I Dean finally back? Please say he is back. I miss him. Update soon ]
amy chapter 31 . 7/28/2010
pleeeeease let it be dean! We've waited long enough :L good job (as always) but I'm kinda sad that its gonna be a boy.. Every good story always has dean having a boy so I was hoping you would give him a cute little girl.. Plus if its hard for them to have children they'll never have a girl :( any chance that could still happen? :L ace chapter though update soon!
Kels2010 chapter 31 . 7/28/2010
Does this mean deans back? I hope so! This was a really good chapter! So ready for the next one! I wanna know what sam was gonna say! : )
Deangirl93 chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
you have to bring Dean back and when i come up with an idea to bring him back i'll let you know... plz update soon :)
Sraa chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
where's dean? :L I need him back I'm the story its way too sad.. Especially for soph :( plus I agree a little girl is good :) please bring dean back soon :(
amy chapter 27 . 7/17/2010
I have never been so sad at a story before :/:L I really want dean to come back.. And she's pregnant! Dean and sophia would be such a cute couple with a baby :( I hope its a little girl :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 27 . 7/16/2010
please update soon
RICE20 chapter 27 . 7/16/2010
BRING DEAN BACK! Finally she is pregnant! Now you really need to bring dean back. Update soon.