Reviews for Saving Camelot
Claudia chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Gotta say that I love this fic! If i had a criticism it would be some tense confusion in the first couple of chapters, but nothing a quick beta wouldn't fix. I look forward to reading more of your work
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Awww, it was SO cute! I love this story :3
Me├┐li
no me rendire chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
wow I love what the allergy but I would have liked a little more than that, no, merlin or about to die in intensive care for poisoning lol I liked your fic (do not speak English use a translator)
Kat Nightfox chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Loved this story, it was so damn...sweet! Love the boy sex, good job ;-)
MerlinsStableGirl chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
I literally "awwww'd" when I finished reading this. I mean it was audible. My roommate looked at me like I was a freak (which I probably am, but hey - whatever). :) But your story was just so good and cute! Great job!
kuhekabir chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
good story :)
kjh chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
HOLY CRAP THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
LivingRightNow chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
funny ending ;)
gwennygrail chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
i'm liking this a lot so far! : ) question tho: is it arthur that's 23 or will and merlin?
Emerald snake eyes chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
oh this fic is so amazing i loved it. it was so sweet and you got the characters so right it just makes me so happy. and the last chapter was just the perfect ending.
St.John chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
hrm *cracks fingers* now that I've got myself seated in front a computer long enough to read the ending...

what can a computer do? It was like Hunith was trying to accuse me of something personally! lol XD

cute chapter :)

and you know I enjoyed this fic!

now to the next one, ONWARDS!
WinterStorrm chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
Phew, for a minute there I thought you were going to get Uther and Hunith together!

Good stuff. Just going to go and read your new one now.
momentshaveyou chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
great story, i really enjoyed it. thanks
St.John chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
only the epilogue left T_T

I've become so attached to this story

also, Uther DOES love Arthur! :_D (I get all teary whenever this shows up)
Addictedreader09 chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
aw super cute! lovely chapter!