Reviews for Self Preservation
Jeeun chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh, I like this Harry! He knows about life, he isn't too innocent, he is smart, knows how the world is functioning, but at the same time knows instinctively who to trust and what to trust. He doesn't trust that easily, which is just so normal with his past upbringing. The atmosphere that you've created is so palusible and realistic. I've read a lot of stories where Harry is rescued at a young age, but that Harry is just TOO scared, even of his own shadows, but just clings to anything that even remotely seems kind, but this Harry knows how to think for himself. Very smart. I really like that. AND for the fact that Severus does not seem THAT obssessed with Lily is a plus. But admitting that he turned sides only to save his skin, is a bit too much and not quite like Severus Snape(in my opinion) but well, that fact isn't that farfetched. It's plausible, quite so. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading this story very much. Wonder how the relationship between Severus and Harry will develop.
MichaEllaRhine chapter 46 . 12/19/2012
YOU ARE BRILLIANT! MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON!
Sorry about that I lost my head for a moment. What I meant was: this story is awesome and you have the best fanfiction about Harry Potter. I loved every second of it and I am truly impressed by the way you wrote it just detailed enough to be like a real book and not so detailed that I have to skim through parts. The characters are believable and I like how you wrote it and I myself am in love with your little Harry and his 'fessor. )
MarieCP chapter 46 . 12/5/2012
I've really enjoyed this story; it's extremely well written!
her illusion chapter 46 . 12/5/2012
LOL umm this was cool!interesting to see professor vector who's barely mentioned anywhere have some history..and 7 year old harry and his questions is just adorable haha!nice work! :)
GroundsForDivorce chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
I have melted, from this story. The characterisation was excellent, the interaction between Harry and Severus inspired, and the plot truly, truly engaging. Commendations, my dear. Fantastic work.
Ash chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I do like this story, but the part about Dumbledore and McGonagall being married. It just seems so wrong.
Living Time chapter 46 . 11/2/2012
I laughed I leaked water from my eyes (J and Daisy said it was cr-y-ing whatever that means) I loved this fic! So cute and very little mistakes
earlyable chapter 46 . 10/27/2012
I honestly think this is the greatest story EVER! I love how well developed the plot is and how wonderfully the writing flows. My favourite part would have to be when Rhubarb eats Pettigrew, such a slimy end for such a despicable creature.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Soo funny and cute! Loved it!
Guest chapter 46 . 10/12/2012
I just love your story, it was wonderful and sooo cute! I just love Harry and his Papa! :)
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 46 . 10/5/2012
Lovely fic! I love that Severus remained true to his snarky character. I wasn't sure about Septima- I didn't mind her getting together with Snape yet at the same time I really didn't want her to. I wanted it to just be him and Harry. LOL ah well
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 46 . 10/3/2012
Loved this! 3 :D
mysinger chapter 46 . 9/16/2012
This was a thoroughly enjoyable story. I liked how Voldemort met his end, by accident and no one aware of the fact. I also like how Harry had his Papa wrapped around his little finger, ( I wonder what House he ended up in?). Brilliant!
mysinger chapter 42 . 9/16/2012
Fantastic story! It is ingenious how you have used Harry's friendship with Peeves to solve so many problems much sooner. I like both Severus and Minerva's roles in Harry's life. Well done.
Iwa Shinju chapter 46 . 9/13/2012
I enjoyed the story. Your Harry is convincing from the beginning till the very end. Some adults are a little 'un-canon', but you are consistent in your description of them.
2,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »