Reviews for Self Preservation
Sirius-Black-SFan chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
loved it! I love how Sev gets annoyed so easily! lol

continue updating! I really enjoy this story! :D
the dark euphie chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
poor snape way too many questions. then again the kid is a courius boy. i love how severus keeps getting baffled by harry; i like peeves in his chappy, he's actually quite funny.
Crazy Joe IFBA chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
AWESOME! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Pease update soon!

Crazy Joe IFBA
Brume7 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Hi!

Good chapter. I liked when Harry told that he had liked the potions book and when Snape was surprised by all his reactions (having read with attention, asking wise questions...).

I'm eager to know what happens next...

Keep on the good work, it's really great!
French-Lo chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Nice chapter!
wandamarie chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
THANK YOU I NEED TO THIS ONE IT WAS FUNNY THANKS
junewilliams7 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Poor Severus, facing all those questions - but it shows Harry's intelligence and ability to learn. I hope Harry figures out how to do wandless magic. Thanks for updating!
Someone aka Me chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Love this story so far! Great chapters!

(*_*)
RosaE chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Oh, Harry really is full of questions lol Maybe Minerva will answer some of them. Nice chapter. Thanks! Looking forward to the next.
tambrathegreat chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
LOL! Harry got the best of Peeves without even trying. I hate that poltergeist. I'm glad he did.

Snape's reaction to Harry in this chapter was spot on. I do hope our professor decides to allow Harry to stay. Both of them could do with some love.

Good chapter. I can't wait for more.
notwritten chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Interestingly interesting. Thanks for sharing. Have a safe weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
eggplant purple chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
lol Ask Minerva all those questions... I hope the peeves and Harry will become friends of sorts. That would amuse me.
shigeki11 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
AHH!

Harry is so adorable! and Severus's reaction...priceless!

I'm lovin' your fic so far! Can't wait for the next one!

~shige
Viva Palestina chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
My computer kept logging me off everytime I wanted to leave a review...so fingers crossed ;)

But I've forgotten everything I wanted to say...

Love the slytherin Harry, and my someones going to be a smart boy when he grows up ;)

Cant wait for more!

p.s If I move my birthday to tomorrow can I have a chapter too?
ktfranceebee chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
That was amazing! And so cute! I can tell this story is gonna go in the direction I'm hoping for it to go. :D
2,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »