Reviews for Self Preservation
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
I really like your story! Please update soon. -LAG;p
Alabaster Princess chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
lol, so true. one book CAN provide hours of silence. but with littleboys, too quiet means up to something! :) we poor parents cannot win!

harry is so sweet!He's a bright child underneath, but in canon, was lazy. Snape will encourage his natural inquisitiveness and nurture the education in magical elements way before first year. The boy will be almost Ravenclaw in his aproach to Hogwarts, but we all know certain characters will encourage otherwise ;)

potions as revenge! lol, very slytherin thinking. :D

and now we come down to it; harry IS snape, the experiences and the thought process. he may have his father's looks and his mothers heart, but petunia made him into 'that evil boy', also sev's nickname.

And again, that worry. Why was he not feeling well and why was he so pale and..." -Aww, cuteness. alredy harry worrys for sev! and of course the chid would. the only nice adult ever isn't looking too good, the boy doesnt want to lose him.

It's so sweet and lovely the wa Harry had always dereamed of someoe JUST LIKE sev to come for him, and how sev was there when harry needed him most. Lily would have been so very proud of her friend.

lol, ask minerva sounds a lot like 'ask your mother' lol. the cry of weary fathers everywhere. :D
notjustme22 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
„He had obviously hexed his own foot by giving him the book. Question after question after question.“ – naja, war halt klar, dass das nach hinten losgeht...

„if I am a wizard, I can brew a potion that will make him grow one and that was funny“ – das ist, ähm ja, so süß und gleichzeitig beängstigend, also, wenn ich morgen zum Zahnarzt muss, ist das deine Schuld!

„he would have probably bounced less because that was just undignified“ – eben, das war ein Snape auch mit sieben Jahren niemals nie nicht!

„He would get lost after a moment for sure.“ – Harry Potter begreift, dass er nicht allein und auf unbekannten Wegen durch Hogwarts latschen sollte? Wow!

„Hairy Harry Wee Potter is the chosen one“ – genau die richtige Person, um ihn darüber zu informieren, hehe
sp chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
cute
SnapeAngel chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
great chapter..like ho wcurious peeves is being

and harry is still so perfect

love your sev too of course
jessirose85 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
A question filled chapter...it was brillant xx
draco uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
AW i love ickle harry!

so CUTE!

loving Snape's reactions too lol

update soon please!

X
Moewe24aol.com chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
I see... Severus cannot fool himself for a few minutes even. Of course he is annoyed by the billions of questions Harry asks, and of course he is somewhat scared to realize how similar the circumstances of both their lives have been, but on the other hand, the boy is to some degree Lily reloaded, just finding out the first things about the wizarding world and asking him, Severus, question after question, relying completely on him. And he realizes how much potential there is in the boy, and it is surely very tempting to be the one to teach him (after all, it will take about 4 more years until Harry will be officially accepted as Hogwarts student.

And, most of all - what he sees in the boy's eyes and mind, the complete trust and care for his 'rescuer' is maybe the most important aspect that makes him change his mind so readily. No student has ever looked at him that way (and nobody else, either), and that is a feeling that would probably melt the thickest layer of ice around any heart (the honesty and straightforward attitude did in fact even touch Peeves a little, right?).
Viva Palestina chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Cant be bothered to log in, and before my computer dies again :)

I LOVE!

Cant wait for more.

p.s do you actually enjoy reading reviews? Hearing others rant about how they cant wait for the next chapter? What exactly should we mention in your reviews? Im running out of adjectives of beautiful...
ktfranceebee chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Pottigy Prodigy! I love it! And I love THIS Snape so much.
goldentree chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
poor Minerva ;)

I hope Harry can stay with Severus.
wickedwench1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Love those questions! The beginning of the chapter was great. I remember how much I loved silence when my kids were little only to start worry what they could be up to!
Sirius-Black-SFan chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
loved it! I love how Sev gets annoyed so easily! lol

continue updating! I really enjoy this story! :D
the dark euphie chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
poor snape way too many questions. then again the kid is a courius boy. i love how severus keeps getting baffled by harry; i like peeves in his chappy, he's actually quite funny.
Crazy Joe IFBA chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
AWESOME! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Pease update soon!

Crazy Joe IFBA