Reviews for Self Preservation
French-Lo chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Very very nice chapter!
notjustme22 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
hi, hab die neue story jetzt auch zu lesen angefangen. Klein-Harry ist ja wirklich sehr, sehr süß! und Snape mit seinem „also eigentlich will ich überhaupt nicht, aber ich werd wohl müssen“ (wobei seine Begründung interessant ist) ist total niedlich und kommt glaubhaft rüber – freue mich auf mehr! gehe mal davon aus, die stehen jetzt gerade vor dem von Dumbledore in schreienden Farben eingerichteten neuen Kinderzimmer, ja, ich glaube, da würde ich auch Merlin um Beistand bitten...
goldentree chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
wow, kannst du viele Sprachen! Mir hat dieses Kapitel sehr gut gefallen. Es freut mich sehr, dass sich Severus um Harry kümmern wird und ich bin mir sicher, dass es auch gut klappen wird. bis bald :)
Moewe24aol.com chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Clever, insightful, sensitive Poppy, isn't she? Of course I am glad that Severus (literally translated from German, do not laugh, please) jumped over his own shadow and decided to have an eye on Harry for the time being (who does he want to fool, he has a good heart after all), but I like especially

the words Poppy says to Severus in the infirmary, under the muffliato spell... 'you have the chance to give Harry the childhood...' and so on. Yes, who would be able to understand Harry's situation better than Severus. As Poppy (or you, of course) say/s it: At the age of seven, Severus would have followed just anybody taking him away from his dreadful home, and maybe he would not have made such bad decisions, had he grown up in a decent family. So he is the one who understands little Harry best and - whether he likes it or not - has to look after him for the time being. But - seeing how much he is already touched by the trust and confidence the boy seems to feel towards him (he almost worships him, really), it is of course good for him, too.

sorry, I am a little distracted today, much fussing around here at present. So this is it for today, I hope you do not mind.

Love

Moewe
Viva Palestina chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Another cliffie :) I have to keep reminding myself you're a real live person with a life, not just a computer giving hundreds of readers untold joy...but it's very hard. I just want to click the next chapter button and its not there!

Beautiful chapter. Cant wait for more :)
sayuri20 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Da du ja gesagt hast, dass du Deutsch verstehst, probieren wir es doch auch auf Deutsch! Tolle Geschichte, ich mag Erzählungen in denen sich Snape um einen kleinen Harry kümmert besonders gerne, aber es gibt wenige richtig gute, leider. Bis jetzt ist deine aber auf dem Weg eine solche zu werden, weil sie die Charakterentwicklung glaubwürdig beschreibt und einen sehr angenehmen Lesefluss hat. Kurz: Weiter so!

sayuri
Kehlen chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Sorry I wasn't able to read you last to fics (I love how you write, but those topic were absolutely not 'mine').

But this one is very lovely :)
Brume7 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Hi!

Good chapter... Harry is so cute. I'm happy he managed to convince Severus to stay.

I love your story. Keep on the good work...

Thanks!
iloveshimmer chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
oh! A new room. Sounds like fun 3

I really love your Harry. He's so cute.
Inu pup 1 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Ocd is a figment of imagination or an excuse. U just like learning new things at a different intevalt.(goverment/ doctors wants money thats ocd too.) Btw I love the rout u too and had Pomfrey get him snagged not Dumbledor. . (meow!)
tambrathegreat chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Lovely chapter. I especially liked Poppy's comments about a happy boy growing into a happy man.
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I loved the swirl of thoughts of Severus' mind and then Harry's swirl of questions. Very nice touch.

How can Severus leave Harry at Hogwarts? He cannot resist those puppyish eyes.
notwritten chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Room of requirement?
helga1967 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Excelent! I love to see how Snape cope with the situation. Because Harry is quick in the adaptation of the new situation.
2,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »