Reviews for Self Preservation
RosaE chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Oh, Harry really is full of questions lol Maybe Minerva will answer some of them. Nice chapter. Thanks! Looking forward to the next.
tambrathegreat chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
LOL! Harry got the best of Peeves without even trying. I hate that poltergeist. I'm glad he did.

Snape's reaction to Harry in this chapter was spot on. I do hope our professor decides to allow Harry to stay. Both of them could do with some love.

Good chapter. I can't wait for more.
notwritten chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Interestingly interesting. Thanks for sharing. Have a safe weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
eggplant purple chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
lol Ask Minerva all those questions... I hope the peeves and Harry will become friends of sorts. That would amuse me.
shigeki11 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
AHH!

Harry is so adorable! and Severus's reaction...priceless!

I'm lovin' your fic so far! Can't wait for the next one!

~shige
Viva Palestina chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
My computer kept logging me off everytime I wanted to leave a review...so fingers crossed ;)

But I've forgotten everything I wanted to say...

Love the slytherin Harry, and my someones going to be a smart boy when he grows up ;)

Cant wait for more!

p.s If I move my birthday to tomorrow can I have a chapter too?
ktfranceebee chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
That was amazing! And so cute! I can tell this story is gonna go in the direction I'm hoping for it to go. :D
LLALVA chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Hello: Young Harry is so lovely! And poor Snape, he is not going to be able to let Harry go. Your story is great! Keep writing. LL
tambrathegreat chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Lovely chapter. You are keeping Snape in character but making him more human than in cannon. I really liked his grumbling about being called 'fessor Snape. Thanks for sharing this.
grugster chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
It was so great and realistic that Harry didn#t believe it was his room.

My favorite line:

"It's not mine, sir. I've never seen it before."

"Are you being an idiot on purpose?" he snapped and the boy looked at him with his bright green eyes again and after a moment's hesitation, merely shook his head.

That is those great humor I never can get too much of!

I love Minerva as well and I'm glad she is part of the story.

Sunny
grugster chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I can't even express how much I like this story. It is so cute. I love your Severus and Harry. I love all those Batman comments. It's great and in this story you have added so much of your humor I love so! PLease go on writing on it! It is the BEST stroy ever!
Dolosus chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
I absolutely love your characterization of Severus. I've read many stories with the same plot line (because, let's be fair, there's a lot of them), and I must say that this is one of my favorites. I love all interactions between Harry and Severus, especially when they're from Severus' point of view. Brilliant. I hope you continue your writing, and job well done :)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
I am so enjoying this tale! Thank you for sharing it with us. your Severus is 'just right,' and Harry, in finding everything Severus does to be good, is adorable.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
I am so pleased to see not one but two chapters for me to read for my bedtime tale! thanks. This is a sweet story, and I love the way you are depicting Harry and Snape.
Isa Asi chapter 6 . 3/17/2010