Reviews for Self Preservation
stina chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
sweet story!
notjustme22 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
als ich sieben war, hätte mir das Zimmer wahrscheinlich auch gefallen, hehe (nicht das, womit ich gerechnet hatte, natürlich)

Minerva ist mit Albus verheiratet – muss ich überlesen haben, falls das schon mal vorkam; die Arme ;)

hmhmm, „fesser Snape“ klingt ja auch viel schöner als Severus, obwohl man beides natürlich wunderbar lispeln kann – wie lange er das wohl noch aushalten muss...

"A Guide to Potions." – das ist mal echt gemein!
Padme.G chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Wieder eine wundervoll geschriebene Geschichte,Coffee.

Du erzählstso viel mit dem ungesagten.

Freue mich mit Harry über sein tolles Zimmer.

LG Padme
jessirose85 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
might as well teach him early x

great chapter xx
Panda Blitz chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
"A guide to Potions" Figured as much, lol. Please update soon!
Sirius-Black-SFan chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I'M SOO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED! I promise that it's out of my hands! the site won't work properly on my cell! :S

I haven't read this chapter yet, but I'm on my way to, and I assure you, I'll probably think it's lovely, Like I always do!

I apologize again!

take care,

Sirius-Black-SFan (I might change my user to something else, I really don't know to what else, though :S)
eggplant purple chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
hehe... a guide to potions... where is the fairytales to a wizarding world lol granted severus would never pick that out.
SnapeAngel chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
another great chapter!

oh severus will be suprised if harry comes to worship potions as much as he has come to worship severus! lol

loved this:

he had not even managed to reach 30 in his head when there was a rather girlish shriek and yelp from where the boy still stood in the open door and the child began to race in circles around in the room instead of quietly looking around.

-lovely imagigry!
8thweasleykid chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
A guide to potions-yes thats not suprising at all. he is conditioing him already isn't he.

loved the chapter!
notwritten chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I like it. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
the dark euphie chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
oh i so want to laugh when harry turns out to a total wiz at potions. now that would be great, wouldn't want to get rid of that talent now would he? i loved the chapter by the way, severus can be a father he just needs practice.
athenakitty chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Looks like Severus really need to develop his patience with Harry. Makes me wonder if McGonagall's going to start carry a camera around. I'm not surprised that Snape chose the potion book.
RosaE chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Oh, how sweet :) I adore this chapter, it was lovely. What a wonderful room for a boy. I'm sure Harry will surprise Severus with potions. Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next.
attyfan chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Very nice. I hope that Harry enjoys the book ... although that will shock Snape a great deal.
ncis slythindor chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Ok is it sad that I let out a shreik, an actual shreik, of joy when I checked my email and it said that Self Preservation had been updated? This story is so AWESOME. Harry is so innocent and Severus is so...SEVERUS! And Minerva is just, its all so perfect! I can't wait for more.
2,622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »