Reviews for Self Preservation
Ventus Princeps chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Poor little Harry, he's just so lost! Fabulous new chapter, can't wait to see his room!
attyfan chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I hope that Snape does get a few hours of peace in the summer ... but that he does ease up on himself about Harry.
RosaE chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
How lovely, Harry has a room now :) He is not going anywhere no matter what Severus says. Thanks so much for the quick update. I'm very much looking forward to the next.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
"I can read and understand reviews in English, French, German and basic Italian (but those you should keep really simple) and I really really love them and need them for writing."

Well, you are better than I am. I only speak & understand American! :}

Thanks!

JimS
wandamarie chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS
iloveshimmer chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Aw! How adorable! How can Snape say no to those puppy dog eyes?
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Aw! This is really good. Thank you for sharing it with us. So nice to see Harry rescued and Severus Snape possibly warming a just a triffle.
myu-myu79 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
oh, I really like this story. If Harry keeps this up he will have Severus wrapped around his little finger in no time :-)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Thanks for the spiffing review for my story! I am thrilled you liked it.

I am really enjoying this! It's so cute! Severus barely tolerating Harry, and Harry thinks Snape has a "nice, kind, joking voice." You are doing a great job handling the dual points of view.
eggplant purple chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
aw how cute
wandamarie chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you up date soon thank
mitremlap chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
very nice story
French-Lo chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Excellent chapter! I love how Severus acts with Harry!
French-Lo chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Great chapter! Liked it!
wickedwench1 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I love this story - I just caught up this morning! Really, you do a great job with characterization!
2,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »