Reviews for Self Preservation
eggplant purple chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
hehe... a guide to potions... where is the fairytales to a wizarding world lol granted severus would never pick that out.
SnapeAngel chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
another great chapter!

oh severus will be suprised if harry comes to worship potions as much as he has come to worship severus! lol

loved this:

he had not even managed to reach 30 in his head when there was a rather girlish shriek and yelp from where the boy still stood in the open door and the child began to race in circles around in the room instead of quietly looking around.

-lovely imagigry!
8thweasleykid chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
A guide to potions-yes thats not suprising at all. he is conditioing him already isn't he.

loved the chapter!
notwritten chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I like it. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
the dark euphie chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
oh i so want to laugh when harry turns out to a total wiz at potions. now that would be great, wouldn't want to get rid of that talent now would he? i loved the chapter by the way, severus can be a father he just needs practice.
athenakitty chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Looks like Severus really need to develop his patience with Harry. Makes me wonder if McGonagall's going to start carry a camera around. I'm not surprised that Snape chose the potion book.
RosaE chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Oh, how sweet :) I adore this chapter, it was lovely. What a wonderful room for a boy. I'm sure Harry will surprise Severus with potions. Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next.
attyfan chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Very nice. I hope that Harry enjoys the book ... although that will shock Snape a great deal.
ncis slythindor chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Ok is it sad that I let out a shreik, an actual shreik, of joy when I checked my email and it said that Self Preservation had been updated? This story is so AWESOME. Harry is so innocent and Severus is so...SEVERUS! And Minerva is just, its all so perfect! I can't wait for more.
French-Lo chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Excellent! Brilliant! Magnifique! Wunderbar! Chose the language you want, I don't know why but I loved this chapter, especially the end!
None231223 chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Aw, poor Snape. :D Awesome for Harry though, but at the same time, he's with a guy who's stuck with him, so poor Harry too. Oh well. Makes an awesome story anyways. Can't wait for chapter 6!
wickedwench1 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I love, love, love, love, love what you are doing with these characters!
SnapeAngel chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
oh i do love this story...so cute and funny

u did a great 7 yr old there u know
Alabaster Princess chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Aww, poor harry. I can imagine how daunting it must be for a child to suddelny meet such venerable wizards and witches, without any background whatsoever.

aww! so cute. the trust he has for sev already. and of course, soon sev will feel mug that they all want famous harry potter to talk to them and he trusts HIM over the great albus dumbledore and the kind and wize minerva mcgonagall. hehe

He wanted to sleep on 'fesser Snape's couch until he was grown up and would have a couch, or maybe a bed, of his own." - and now I need my *aww smiley. really.

cuteness is the order of the day here! really. very sweet. :)

I love how you write Poppy; no nonsense, and insightful without being overly protective like some people make her.

Severus realised with a jolt that he had, now, in his hands, the fate of the entire Wizarding World. - and what a huge realisation that is! such a burden on his shoulders.

a swimming bat? cute :D

Yayy, hogwarts gave Harry a room! :))
French-Lo chapter 5 . 3/15/2010