Reviews for Self Preservation
Isa Asi chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Very nice chapter
wickedwench1 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
I saw the update on my email this morning and waited patiently all day to read this chapter - it was well worth the wait! I loved the interchange with Minerva and Harry is just precious! The book made me giggle!
Moewe24aol.com chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
First of all, thank you very much for your good wishes. I feel honoured.

It was a funny chapter to read, this one. Poor Severus - again! Seems as if he has to start to learn right from the basics when it comes to dealing with little children, and especially with those who have had to experience such horrible things already in their early years. The latter might be hard even for experts, but for Severus, oh my! Thinking that Harry acts like an idiot, or even IS one, just because he is so stunned by all he sees in this beautiful room and cannot grasp the idea that this might be for him, and for him only. Such a room would stun even a spoilt child, I think. The very dream of rooms. But in the end, Severus starts to realize that he himself might have acted like that, had he ever had the opportunity to move into such a room as a child. No, he is wrong... his own past IS important that very moment, it is the key for coming to understand and to care for the boy (and for not being so grumpy all the time, because he himself would have asked as many questions as Harry, had he been the child).

;-) no, of course the boy (or fiend *grins*) is not allowed to call him by his first name yet. But I bet there will be the day he starts to like the boy so much that it will be normal to be called Severus by him.

If i only knew what 'Eigentor' means in English! For I think that that's what Severus did when trying to be mean and giving the boy the (surely complicated) potions book to read first. I am sure this move will come back onto him, either when Harry gets so involved in the subject of potions that he will pester him with question after question and will ask for practical lesson after lesson, or maybe when the book is indeed too complicated for him yet and he will just ask even more questions because he does not understand every second sentence. We shall see.

Love

Moewe (aka 'She-who-prays-to-the-Earth') :-D
Alabaster Princess chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Lol, I can only imagine the horror Snape must have felt on entering! I bet he had to have a good long sit down in the comforting creepy gloom of his office! ;)

good psychology there on Snape's part with the door!

lol, minn not so good with the 'explaining to harry without confusing him' so sweet of sev,the way he tells him all matter-of-fact so the child cannot possibly dispute!

lol at the pig snout/tail bit ;)

hugs are cute. very cute ;)

and the final paragraph? *aww.

so cute,really. very cute and sweet and i will soon get toothache from the sweetness ;) good though!
iloveshimmer chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Harry's running and shrieking Snape's impatience and snappiness a very cute sight.
goldentree chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
schön geschrieben. :) das Zimmer ist ja wirklich sehr ungewöhnlich, ich glaube jedes Kind wünscht sich so ein Zimmer :) Aber ich glaube, Severus hätte Harry lieber ein anderes Buch geben sollen, kein Lehrbuch, denn jetzt hat Harry bestimmt noch mehr Fragen :D
wandamarie chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
OH IT IS GETTING GOOD I LIKE STORIES THAT SEVERUS IS A ROLE MODULE FOR HARRY OR A FATHER FEGER AND I AM SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING THANK YOU
rs3071 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
very sweet story-harry is so cute! you put a great spin on a typical story-please update soon
Brume7 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Hi!

Oh oh, a guide to potions. That's our Severus! But I think Harry will love it, and of course he will have plenty of questions, and who is going to answer them? Severus of course... Too bad for him, he will not have a quiet time... LOL...

I loved this chapter! And Severus did a very good job at convincing Harry that the room was his and that he was a wizard...

Good job for this chapter!

Thanks!
stina chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
sweet story!
notjustme22 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
als ich sieben war, hätte mir das Zimmer wahrscheinlich auch gefallen, hehe (nicht das, womit ich gerechnet hatte, natürlich)

Minerva ist mit Albus verheiratet – muss ich überlesen haben, falls das schon mal vorkam; die Arme ;)

hmhmm, „fesser Snape“ klingt ja auch viel schöner als Severus, obwohl man beides natürlich wunderbar lispeln kann – wie lange er das wohl noch aushalten muss...

"A Guide to Potions." – das ist mal echt gemein!
Padme.G chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Wieder eine wundervoll geschriebene Geschichte,Coffee.

Du erzählstso viel mit dem ungesagten.

Freue mich mit Harry über sein tolles Zimmer.

LG Padme
jessirose85 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
might as well teach him early x

great chapter xx
Panda Blitz chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
"A guide to Potions" Figured as much, lol. Please update soon!
Sirius-Black-SFan chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I'M SOO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED! I promise that it's out of my hands! the site won't work properly on my cell! :S

I haven't read this chapter yet, but I'm on my way to, and I assure you, I'll probably think it's lovely, Like I always do!

I apologize again!

take care,

Sirius-Black-SFan (I might change my user to something else, I really don't know to what else, though :S)
2,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »