Reviews for Self Preservation
Jim Red Hawk chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
"I can read and understand reviews in English, French, German and basic Italian (but those you should keep really simple) and I really really love them and need them for writing."

Well, you are better than I am. I only speak & understand American! :}

Thanks!

JimS
wandamarie chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS
iloveshimmer chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Aw! How adorable! How can Snape say no to those puppy dog eyes?
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Aw! This is really good. Thank you for sharing it with us. So nice to see Harry rescued and Severus Snape possibly warming a just a triffle.
myu-myu79 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
oh, I really like this story. If Harry keeps this up he will have Severus wrapped around his little finger in no time :-)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Thanks for the spiffing review for my story! I am thrilled you liked it.

I am really enjoying this! It's so cute! Severus barely tolerating Harry, and Harry thinks Snape has a "nice, kind, joking voice." You are doing a great job handling the dual points of view.
eggplant purple chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
aw how cute
wandamarie chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you up date soon thank
mitremlap chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
very nice story
French-Lo chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Excellent chapter! I love how Severus acts with Harry!
French-Lo chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Great chapter! Liked it!
wickedwench1 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I love this story - I just caught up this morning! Really, you do a great job with characterization!
Brume7 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Hi!

Great chapter! I love Severus... He is so...himself. He is furious, and angry at what he has to do, but he is also a good man, so he does what he should, even if it means not sleeping. Always complaining, but doing it right nonetheless...

I wonder how he will react at Harry's words...

I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Thanks!
Viva Palestina chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Oh im glad Topmodel finished!

You have a flair for ending in the right places dont you? More please?

Yup, at Uni, doing biochemical engineering so I spend my day looking at confusing diagrams and numbers and motivating myself with the promise of a lovely chapter from coffee ;)
ange87 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010