Reviews for Self Preservation
8thweasleykid chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see what Harry's room looks like.
athenakitty chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I'm curious on who's going to teach Harry on using Puppy eyes on Severus. I'm glad that he's a soft touch at the moment. Who's going to give the Dursleys, their just punishment?
junewilliams7 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Heh! Poor Severus is still thinking this is temporary. Perhaps he might try shipping him to the Weasleys but they have enough children (and Ron might be unwelcoming of another boy). Severus should know that if he gives Harry books to read and things to do, he will have fewer questions to answer and more time for his potions. Thanks for updating!
gryphenvoid chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Such an adorable story! I think my favourite aspect so far is Harry's perspective when he refers to Snape's clothes as his "Batman cape". Makes me chuckle every time.

I also thoroughly enjoy how you switch back and forth from Snape's and Harry's perspectives.
Ventus Princeps chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Poor little Harry, he's just so lost! Fabulous new chapter, can't wait to see his room!
attyfan chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I hope that Snape does get a few hours of peace in the summer ... but that he does ease up on himself about Harry.
RosaE chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
How lovely, Harry has a room now :) He is not going anywhere no matter what Severus says. Thanks so much for the quick update. I'm very much looking forward to the next.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
"I can read and understand reviews in English, French, German and basic Italian (but those you should keep really simple) and I really really love them and need them for writing."

Well, you are better than I am. I only speak & understand American! :}

wandamarie chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
iloveshimmer chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Aw! How adorable! How can Snape say no to those puppy dog eyes?
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Aw! This is really good. Thank you for sharing it with us. So nice to see Harry rescued and Severus Snape possibly warming a just a triffle.
myu-myu79 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
oh, I really like this story. If Harry keeps this up he will have Severus wrapped around his little finger in no time :-)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Thanks for the spiffing review for my story! I am thrilled you liked it.

I am really enjoying this! It's so cute! Severus barely tolerating Harry, and Harry thinks Snape has a "nice, kind, joking voice." You are doing a great job handling the dual points of view.
eggplant purple chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
aw how cute
wandamarie chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you up date soon thank
2,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 .. Last Next »