Reviews for Self Preservation
notwritten chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Room of requirement?
helga1967 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Excelent! I love to see how Snape cope with the situation. Because Harry is quick in the adaptation of the new situation.
Eager Ears chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
This is lovely. Although I keep wishing Snape would be more nurturing, that would probably be too fast for the pacing of the story - I appreciate that you're pacing it so that we can believe the way Snape acts. I liked the reality check that Poppy gave him.

I hope Snape gives Harry a nice book to read - maybe a cool beginning potions book that makes the subject seem more appealing than the standard Hogwarts first-year text? It would be neat if Snape opened up and started to be less stern because he found that they could love the same subject.

I wonder what the new bedroom (I'm assuming that the new room is a bedroom for Harry) will look like! If it's Dumbledore's doing, I bet it'll be all in Gryffindor colors. Or will he be more evenhanded in his treatment of the houses?

Incidentally, that's a lot of languages. I wish I knew that many!

I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for your frequent updates.
Isa Asi chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
This is just too cute! Looking forward to the next update as always )
jessirose85 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Fantastic chapter xx
drumbum999 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
c'etait fantastique! je ne suis pas francaise (je suis anglaise, et maitenant australiene), mais j'ai pense que ce sera genial avoir q'q'chose dans un autre langue :)

malheuresement, je ne parle pas les autres langues! j'adore cette histoire :)
8thweasleykid chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see what Harry's room looks like.
athenakitty chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I'm curious on who's going to teach Harry on using Puppy eyes on Severus. I'm glad that he's a soft touch at the moment. Who's going to give the Dursleys, their just punishment?
junewilliams7 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Heh! Poor Severus is still thinking this is temporary. Perhaps he might try shipping him to the Weasleys but they have enough children (and Ron might be unwelcoming of another boy). Severus should know that if he gives Harry books to read and things to do, he will have fewer questions to answer and more time for his potions. Thanks for updating!
gryphenvoid chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Such an adorable story! I think my favourite aspect so far is Harry's perspective when he refers to Snape's clothes as his "Batman cape". Makes me chuckle every time.

I also thoroughly enjoy how you switch back and forth from Snape's and Harry's perspectives.
Ventus Princeps chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Poor little Harry, he's just so lost! Fabulous new chapter, can't wait to see his room!
attyfan chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I hope that Snape does get a few hours of peace in the summer ... but that he does ease up on himself about Harry.
RosaE chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
How lovely, Harry has a room now :) He is not going anywhere no matter what Severus says. Thanks so much for the quick update. I'm very much looking forward to the next.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
"I can read and understand reviews in English, French, German and basic Italian (but those you should keep really simple) and I really really love them and need them for writing."

Well, you are better than I am. I only speak & understand American! :}