Reviews for Self Preservation
choris antapodosi chapter 1 . 2/2
Dumbledore is STRIGHT!?
tanilc chapter 46 . 1/27
Really great story I am sad to see it end thanks
kurosakiami01 chapter 46 . 1/7
Aaaaw this was utterly adorable! :3 The ending felt a little bit rushed, but it was nice all the same. I especially loved Voldy's final demise. Vanished by Narcissa Malfoy. LOL!

Thank you so much for sharing! I enjoyed reading it a lot! :)
Lovely story well written
littleditto chapter 46 . 12/3/2015
Aside from some grammer issues, this is really good. I'm surprised you have old Voldie really dead before Harry left for Hogwarts, and that we didn't actually see him going to the school. But that's not a bad thing.
I do have one question though. I don't remember reading if Minerva and Albus reconciled or not. She kept saying she would but putting it off, and at the end she only talked about being happy with Harry. Did I just miss it, or...
Off to look at what else you wrote
Guest chapter 41 . 12/3/2015
You had me thinking of kirbby when he ate the rat.
mamahd chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Words cannot express just how much I LOVE this story. What a genius idea for a story! I don't know how you came up with it but I love it. Seeing the change in Severus is great and I love where this is going. I will be devastated when this ends. I never want to stop reading this. Please say it goes on forever?
Icestar2012 chapter 46 . 11/3/2015
this was absolutely adorable and so fun to read! thank you for writing this! 3
Veronice chapter 46 . 11/2/2015
Great story.
Maja chapter 46 . 10/12/2015
Omg, so good. I so loved reading this. Thank you so much

Esshenanigans chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
This story is giving me all the feels! Literally all the feels!
brynn.brigham chapter 46 . 9/25/2015
OMG! I loved this story so much! Harry was adorable!
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
I don't know who's more bewildered between the two of them. Harry being in a magical castle, or Severus caring for a child.. xD

This has a sense of Alice in Wonderland feeling in it. xD
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Great plot and chapter
Hopeful-z chapter 46 . 9/3/2015
Your story was good, but the final chapters were rushed up. It seemed as if you were trying to wrap it up. Good work
2,637 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »