Reviews for Self Preservation
hisnhers chapter 20 . 1/30
oh dear...

hisnhers chapter 19 . 1/30
ooooo are you trying to set Severus and Septima up? hmmmm?

-sniff- Minerva has a tender heart - even if she doesn't show it often to the children she teaches. Very sweet. Loved the Hat having a conversation with Harry.

hisnhers chapter 18 . 1/30
Yes, dropping Harry from a great height would not be a good thing to do. For anyone.

hisnhers chapter 17 . 1/30
hahahaha ..."...his hair was sticking up... all of it up to here." lol.

Harry was so proud of his accomplishment today. sweet.

hisnhers chapter 16 . 1/30
Oh Minerva... Insulting your friend like that? Ugh.

Harry struggles with what most kids struggle with - reading out loud. It's not as easy as some make it look.

"... twenty... line... two... hours." rofl! Kids are soo literal. My son is autistic and we have to be VERY careful not to use certain phrases because he will think you are serious! Sometimes being literal is quite funny, though.

hisnhers chapter 15 . 1/30
lol. My son wanted to know if Harry asked 'the' question yet. I thought that would hilarious if he did ask in front of other adult teachers... lol!

Secretive Albus... oh dear dear.

hisnhers chapter 14 . 1/30
-sniff-

You are so talented.

hisnhers chapter 13 . 1/30
poor Harry. So upset because of a few rules. At least he's honest about messing up. very sweet.

hisnhers chapter 12 . 1/30
The rules are perfect. For both of them.

Severus checking on him in middle of night.. he already likes Harry, but just doesn't see it.

A slytherin Harry. lol. Very nice.

hisnhers chapter 11 . 1/30
I don't know how else to expess my absolute LOVE of this fic! I just want to jump through the screne and hug little Harry to pieces, buuuut... he'd probably be scared and run from me because I'd be awww-ing over him. lol. Love the way Harry talks like a real 7 year old... nonstop. Huge paragraphs where your lucky if there's a comma or a period. Though his vocabulary is too old for him if it's his words that I am reading. That may not make any sense. sorry.

hisnhers chapter 10 . 1/30
I am LOVING THIS! Friends with Peeves... that's fantastic. Harry's reasoning is so simple and yet more of us should think like that.

poor Severus trying so hard NOT to adapt... lol.

hisnhers chapter 9 . 1/30
Yup, it was sleep-deprivation.. mhm. I'm awwwww-ing again. lol.

I LOVE this story. Rec'd it to my daughter!

hisnhers chapter 8 . 1/30
In my last review I meant to type.. "AND there's no off switch." lol oops.

Severus's list was funny... poor Severus. He's going to grow emotionally because of this and I'm sure it hurts to do so.

hisnhers chapter 7 . 1/30
Question-machine...? You MUST have meet my daughter. If she asked 1 question a day she asked 1000. Not there's no off switch... lol!

Severus is soooo falling for Harry's curious personality. -giggle- -glares at author for making me giggle-

hisnhers chapter 6 . 1/30
This chapter has me sqeee'n like a teenage girl! and giggling. I am a 40-something year old. why are you making me do this? lol!

This chapter is wonderfully adorable! I just want to eat little Harry up with a spoon! He's so sweet!

Poor Severus. He is soooo out of his comfort zone, but he is learning. Ok I'm 'sqee'n' again... lol.

2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »